Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One quick question

ITClown's Avatar Libertus

Icon5 One quick question

I know this question has almost definitely been asked, but, is this mod still alive? I am very enthusiastic about the release of this new mod! (will spare me of the disappointment I had in Rome 2) I found out about this mod about 2 months ago, and, i've been checking the EoR forum ALMOST every day! (I'm THAT excited).. and, in one thread, one mod official said that it will be released at about the same time as christmas, so is this likely to be true?. I eagerly await EoR's release, whenever that may be!

Default Re: One quick question

Yeah ITclown I agree I have asked this question and a few other questions such as if the 3 walls of Constantinople will be present and I am getting no response! So I am wondering as well is this still alive?? Now they claimed about 3 months ago that the reason they haven't released this mod (and mind you it's only a sub campaign not even a full campaign) is because they are waiting on a gentleman that seems to be the only person that can upload the installer for the mod. I am like you I been constantly checking to see any news or updates and nothing. It even any screen shots or previews. So it looks like like so many other mods that it's on hold indefinetly. It's a diss appointment

2 months? i have been waiting for 4 years for this mod lol.. and since the Rome 2 disappointment , i'm waiting for it more than ever. From what i know, the mod is still alive & supposedly close to release. Last word i got was , if everything goes well, it will be released by Christmas. If i remember correctly they are checking it for bugs or something like that and the 3 walls of Constantinople will be in it. This is just what i know.

† Christus Vincit, Christus Regnat, Christus Imperat

I appreciate that info Praetorian1 let's pray to God that it will be out before Christmas! And that is so awesome that the will represent the beautiful magnificent city of Constantinople I can't wait to the beauty!!

if this mod god damn dies i'll be stuck with Rome 2: Total **** until CA makes a new TW game! I hope it will be released by xmas! a good xmas present for the TWC community!

Thanks for the reply Praetorian1, all I hope is that it's true! And, anyway, I only been waiting about 2 months for this, hopefully not much longer til' the release of this mod!

WHAT!? only a sub campaign! a disappointment, hopefully the last!

Guy's Just be Patient, atleast the team is making an effort to release a bug Free mod, unlike a certain company that releases a Buggy Game.

Quote Originally Posted by ITClown View Post
    WHAT!? only a sub campaign! a disappointment, hopefully the last!
    Be Grateful not dissapointed, they could decide to not release anything at all. Besides, it will have Caudillo's awesome units in it and a sub campaign is better than no campaign in my opinion.

[QUOTE=b257;13411704]Guy's Just be Patient, atleast the team is making an effort to release a bug Free mod, unlike a certain company that releases a Buggy Game

You mean Crappy Assembly, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ITClown View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by b257 View Post
    Guy's Just be Patient, atleast the team is making an effort to release a bug Free mod, unlike a certain company that releases a Buggy Game
    You mean Crappy Assembly, right?
    Who Else , They will earn my respect back however if the next two expansions revolve around the migration period and the Roman-Sassanid War of 602-628, but I doubt it
    Last edited by b257; November 20, 2013 at 11:05 AM.

Yeah.... But, if they do, what if they're buggy too? ha! ha! ha! hopefully they've learnt their lesson!

will this mod be released by this year?? Honestly...?

Quote Originally Posted by Napoli23 View Post
    will this mod be released by this year?? Honestly...?
    Wait... we haven't got an answer yet! well, all we can do is hope....

Yeah IT that's how it typically is when it comes to release dates hopefully it's before end of year because it's been about time for awhile now.

Still checking this site everyday.. ha! ha! please, EoR team, don't let us down, PLEEEEEASE!!!! I can't wait to play this mod!

i'm sooooo eager to play this mod i am now visiting this site twice a day! ha! ha! ha! by the time this mod is released ill be checking this forum every hour!

A month until they say it will be released today! (25th Nov-25th-Dec). this will be probably one of the most agonising month of this year for me...let our suffering be worth every painful second of waiting!

just a little message for the dev team...

Dude, your enthusiasm for this mod is commendable heck it far exceeds my own, but if I may politely ask, can you please stop bumping your post . I know your only expressing your anticipation for the mod and mean well but your pretty much just spamming it now, every time I see a update on here I think either someone has asked a question or the mod team answered one and it's neither.
    Last edited by b257; November 30, 2013 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian1 View Post
    2 months? i have been waiting for 4 years for this mod lol.. and since the Rome 2 disappointment , i'm waiting for it more than ever. From what i know, the mod is still alive & supposedly close to release. Last word i got was , if everything goes well, it will be released by Christmas. If i remember correctly they are checking it for bugs or something like that and the 3 walls of Constantinople will be in it. This is just what i know.
    Indeed. Lets hope this mod is not dead and that we will see it published soon enough. I still havent got R2TW (and I am not sure if I ever will) but from what I heard about it, it is most certainly a disappointment. Creative Assembly has definitely lost their touch making Total War games. So much so that mods about earlier TWs are rather precious compared to R2TW. Believe it or not but I found out that in Rome 2, you can get a splendid victory even in battles where you face enemy horse archers with hoplites. In earlier Total Wars, only the youngest players (maybe eight year olds or something) who dont know anything about this world yet, could have dreamed of victory under conditions such as that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast