Thread: CITIZENS OF TWC A NEW MOD IS UPON US !!!

Default CITIZENS OF TWC A NEW MOD IS UPON US !!!

Hi everyone.I've been playing medieval 2 total war since day one and since then no other total war game(empire,shogun,rome 2) gave me equal satisfaction and excitement I started to pack my ultimate mod for M2TW based on Clouds across europe called "Clouds across europe supermod final"

Clouds across europe is my favourite mod because america is important for me most mods remove it which I find really annoying.I ve been playing my mod for a long time and fixed nearly all bugs and missing things from original CAE mod and added a lot of new features and unit reskins , new mercenaries and a lot of eye candy into it.

I will upload asap but I need more time (not too much) to make it perfect and crash free.I could really get your advices for a good upload site .

Some features from CAE Supermod Final :

- Nearly all reskinned units from respected modders of twcenter.(permissions will be taken)
    - A lot of new units especially for muslim and byzantine roster.(some by me but mostly from twcenter)
    - A huge mercenary pool which includes really good units for jihad.
    - My completely re arranged export_descr_unit file which makes animations faster and creating a real combat feling.
    - Nearly all eye candy mods and new loading screens from my favourite mods on twcenter working crash free.(permissions will be taken)
    - Added a new battle AI(based on ultimate AI mod permission will be taken)
    - Because I ve been playing it for a long time I corrected nearly every error in the mod so it will be crash free.(I hope)

I really enjoy not only playing it and also making it and wanted to share it with everyone I really hope you like it.Until next time citizens of TWC.

BM309K58SMERCH's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: CITIZENS OF TWC A NEW MOD IS UPON US !!!

Good luck in your endeavours.

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

lets have it , good job

What a pleasant surprise! CAE is a far too underrated and underplayed mod these days, but it remains one of the best for M2TW sans Kingdoms. I can't wait to see what you've done for her!