Thread: progress

Default progress

Greetings its been a while since i checked up on this mod, just wondering how it is going , i see that the most common patch is 7 like it was in the summer so i dont know if any progress has happened since my visits, i understand about real life stuff and what not so i am not complaining just wonder how is it going

disorder's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: progress

One of the developers @Seether, mentioned that a new patch would be available around Christmas time. So lets keep our fingers crossed!

john duca's Avatar Biarchus

Hope that patch will be huge with new units and balanced economy

here here
    love this mod

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Gigantus is working on the economy
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

its ok no rush, i have been out of the scene for a while, real life and nursing school lol so i understand, though right now i am getting a crash everytimme i start a campaign after i select my faction and press start, so i am going to work on that lol, keep up the good work, love the mod

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar Heldenhamer View Post
    its ok no rush, i have been out of the scene for a while, real life and nursing school lol so i understand, though right now i am getting a crash everytimme i start a campaign after i select my faction and press start, so i am going to work on that lol, keep up the good work, love the mod
    Normally that means there is some sort of issue with descr_strat; your log should give details.
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

please let this be awesome. i cant handle another total war disappointment...

Quote Originally Posted by josh187 View Post
    please let this be awesome. i cant handle another total war disappointment...
    Don't worry, we're holding it back just so we can add addition content than what was initially planned. (Music, New Units, and other goodies)

lodewijk's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by The Blade That Was Broken View Post
    Don't worry, we're holding it back just so we can add addition content than what was initially planned. (Music, New Units, and other goodies)
    yap new unit ! we want it, we want it !!