Thread: reskin tradeship

Default reskin tradeship

is there any way to give the trade ship the original warship skin??

Default Re: reskin tradeship

Quote Originally Posted by andreas
    is there any way to give the trade ship the original warship skin??
    What do you mean? Are you refering to the small ships that go from one port to another if you play on normal size (for units) and above. Like the small carts that go from one town to the other? And they all represent trade or....?

Oddball_E8's Avatar Senator
    in Skåne (the most southern province of Sweden). Furulund to be more precise... look it up

i think that he means just that... i also think hes using the warship reskin from candelarius' mod
    addicted modder... but crap at it

Quote Originally Posted by Oddball_E8
    i think that he means just that... i also think hes using the warship reskin from candelarius' mod
    And maybe he wants to revert the change for the warships. Because I had no idea that those little trade ships that are there just for graphical effect have different looks and they can look like warships.....doing trade....

I don't know, Florin, I've always wanted to imagine my nation being so rich that it could use Quinquiremes for tradeships...

However, would it be possible to change the tradeships? I mean, I assume so... unless it's hardcoded... but it seems like a lot of effort for something that's barely noticeable.

i want to have bigger ship on the trade lines i think the old ones is to small'
    can i take the files from the original warship to change that??
    i have rizku´s reskin mod and i hate to see the warships 500% longer than
    the trade ship.
    Last edited by andreas; September 28, 2006 at 11:30 AM.