Thread: Campaigns reports and mini AARs, share them here!

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Campaigns reports and mini AARs, share them here!

Hi good TWC fellows,

as you know writing AARs is a long business and seldom (quite never) they see their end, still I'm convinced many players would like to share their experience or at least tell to others something particular or special that happened during their campaigns, so why not making a tread specific for this purpose?

Having variuos single treads would be confusing, so I started this one; hopefully players (I look particularly towards the new ones) will find it useful for sharing and looking for ideas.

There are no rules of course, just post here your reports or mini AARs (i.e. battle AARs will be welcomed too), possibly with a screen or two (but don't get the thread swarmed with them).

What's good on storming the ME if you can't vaunt?

-----------------------------------

P.S. going to post an interesting one after I have it shared on Who I am
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Default Re: Campaigns reports and mini AARs, share them here!

"i'll never forget of the battles fought for the honor of my realm, the hidden valley, Imladris, while me, Elrohir, fighting the dunlendings in the south, for the alliance between us and Rohan keep good. But the money and blood de inimigos seduced my father, Elrond, and we were obligated, to invade Enedwaith, where we lost much money and man, but the enemy of Lindon was defeated, and we marched against armies of Isengard, while my brother Elladan, and a brave general, Tirithon, besieged Bregnas, another army ambushed possible reinforcements, and me, personally killed, their worm, that they call commander. My brother invaded Bregnas, and killed Saruman hiding there, but Tirithon, was killed. Then as fast a possible, we rushed to the aid of King Eomund, where was in Hornburg, we, fought the orcs, and the Nāzgul, Uvatha was forced back to Edoras, and fled into Mordor, now, we have our brave allies, Rohan, Gondor and Dol Amroth in the year 3022, fighting against the hordes of any kind of monsters, and pushing them into the Anduin." - Elrohir, Of the Battles Of Imladris, and the fall of Dol Guldur.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Campaigns reports and mini AARs, share them here!

aww I completely forgot this thread :

@ ashkilla, good you posted here, I hope you would post more in the future, but please split the text a little bit, to make it readeable

I promise, I'll post something soon or later; originally I had in mind to a campaign report / sort of guide on my Rohan campaign, but I've not completed it yet (passed to others..)

Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader