Thread: Is it possible to play 40-units custom battles ?

Default Is it possible to play 40-units custom battles ?

Is it possible to play 40-units CUSTOM battles with DM ? Thanks
    Empire Total War Imperial Destroyer MOD videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qHwf...o1jzaF1nzdfd1A

Default Re: Is it possible to play 40-units custom battles ?

Hello There,
    I have the same question. I tried to do this, but without results. Because I couldn't see possibility of editing this by ESF editor [maybe I'm not looking in the right place, because I saw mods with changed most things in Custom Battles, but not 40 units, yet, I have 3 possible (I hope) ideas, so maybe someone could help me somewhere?

1) Custom Battle Preferences can be saved for later, so maybe it's possible to edit these files?
    2) Battles from campaign can be saved. Is this possible to play then via internet then [someone with that same mods included, of course]? How? Can we just Load any previous Savegame (still the same campaign and mods) in Multiplayer Campaign and play it?
    3) I cannot reach HIBAM (for some reason people do not want to share it or it's deleted...), but, is this possible to quickly edit/exchange units in Historical Battle, pre-set those somehow and play in Multiplayer (after installing files on both systems)?
    4) This is just a guess, but maybe it's possible to make bigger battle by selecting 4 players and play 2 by one person.. or... make reinforcements working?

In short, it would be fantastic if I could make Custom Battle mod which allow me to play via internet and;
    1) Use more than 20 units [like in Campaigns] - 30, 40, 60 or 80.
    1) On campaign or modded maps [multiplayer vanilla maps are jokes for children only...]
    2) Editable deployment zones, or at last whole maps used [2048x2048] (Why deployment zones in Campaign can be edited and Custom Battles maps can't?).

Thank You For Any Tips and All The Best,
    ComR

Default Re: Is it possible to play 40-units custom battles ?

It's possible on NTW3 NOW http://www.thelordz.org/forum/