Thread: Darth's or Sinuhet's Formations

Default Darth's or Sinuhet's Formations

Do you use descr_formations/ai for BI that let you utilize "can_swim" ability.
    I mean possibility to attack enemy on the bridge after swimming action . In Darth's Formations 16.0 this problem is not resolved.

Btw. Did anyone try Sinuhet's Formations Mod. We used fine Sinuhet's Formations in Draknar's Mod.

regards

limes
    Last edited by limes; September 24, 2006 at 10:58 AM.

CLICK THE SIG !!! ANCIENT EMPIRES ELYSIUM MOD FOR RTW BI. WAY TO THE THRONE MOD FOR MTW2

Maced0n's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Darth's or Sinuhet's Formations

I preferere Sinuhet's Formations Mod... I dont know why byt ai seams smarter.

Quinn Inuit's Avatar Artifex

Same here. No offense to Darth, who was a big help to the RTRE project early on, but Sinhuet's AI holds its battle line with phalanxes much more firmly. Units don't go running off every which way as quickly.

Although my Armenian general tends to start on "fire at will" and "defensive."
    RTR Platinum Team Apprentice, RTR VII Team Member, and Extended Realism Mod Team Coordinator. Proud member of House Wilpuri under the patronage of Pannonian

The ExRM forum: come for the mod, stay for the Classical History discussions. Or vice versa.

My writing-related Twitter feed.

@ Macedon, Quinn Inuit

That's it. I'm just thinking about using Sinuhet's Formations in RTR AE. Btw, is there only descr_formations_ai in his mod for RTRPE?

CLICK THE SIG !!! ANCIENT EMPIRES ELYSIUM MOD FOR RTW BI. WAY TO THE THRONE MOD FOR MTW2

Quinn Inuit's Avatar Artifex

Yes, there's only that file, if that's what you mean. I'm not sure I understand, though.
    RTR Platinum Team Apprentice, RTR VII Team Member, and Extended Realism Mod Team Coordinator. Proud member of House Wilpuri under the patronage of Pannonian

The ExRM forum: come for the mod, stay for the Classical History discussions. Or vice versa.

My writing-related Twitter feed.

Answer is very accurate. I just asked about number of files. Usually we can find descr_formations in pair with descr_formations_ai. .