Thread: Elves

Icon5 Elves

Why everyone likes those guys?I mean,almost in every game or mod or forum they are the most favourite one.Why?

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Elves

I am not talking about the shaping.Yes i've readed that but its not what i wanted.My question was :"Why everyone likes the elves?"In this game?Because of their armours?Because of their weapons,bows and skills? Maybe because of their lore and position on the map?Now I am NOT talking to the people on the streets,GRANTO,I am talking to the players of RT LOTR mod.

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

oh alright....i like the elves in this mod because they are.....cool

That's all?Only because they are cool?More information please

In this mod I like them because their archer units are awesome, they're pretty broken, actually, perfect for guerilla tactics

They are cool, they have a awesome look on their design, they are hard on battle...and they are inmortal.

Well I think this lies in the inspiration for their design, they're super-humans...ofcourse we're going to like that. Add to that the fact that there's a lot of sadness in their history and the fact that there leaving ME and you got yourself a mysterious likeable (super)race... And who else are you going to love :p ?

I hate them -_- human factions r far cooler 2 me
    Quote Originally Posted by Blatta Optima Maxima View Post
    So you have reached the "NANANANANA I AM NOT LIZTENING, YOU ARE WRONG" phase. Just a couple of posts back you were bragging about how the Persians lost because of their inferiority, now you're saying you don't care?
    BOM to Kakabis
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=484498
    my AAR, please check it out