Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [ HS ] Neverdies, In Service

Default [ HS ] Neverdies, In Service

Neverdies, In Service
    Late Era , StainlessSteel 6.4 Hotseat

You may conquer regions outside the border but not sack/exterminate or keep them. Building rules still apply ofc, and you must not demand money from AI when gifting regions. Change: Kiev and the neighbouring town are off limits unlike shown on this map

Admin: Me
    Neutral Admin: Loose cannon

How to set your SS 6.4
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Lithuanua: me
    TO: Norseman
    Poland: Tyler5656
    Scotland: SoulGamersInc
    Norway:themzr
    Denmark: Dux

RULES:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

-You are not allowed to expand outside the red line, you can fight and conquer there but must give up regions immediately and only occupy
    Since reloading is allowed ,Heroic victories are banned. So if you obtain one of them, you must reload until you get a different type of result.
    - Turns must be played within 24h or you will be skipped, and player can get an extension if asked(but it should be done only occasionally and with stated reason). - Notify next player who comes after your turn by post message or leaving message on message board!

Battle Rules:

- Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list.
    - All Player vs Player battles must be auto-resolved. Battles against AI can be played. Note: Screenshots are to be posted as evidence of auto-resolve.(The Odds and Results windows must not be edited in any way. Editing out Map info, Cash, and any Units/Agents/Regions not involved in the attack is fine).
    -No attacking ships inside a port.You cannot leave a blocked port without fighting the enemy ships first. If a player keeps an army inside a fleet inside a port,
    other players are allowed to attack that fleet even if it's inside a port (if you don't know how, ask me).
    -you can build only two fort per region max
    per faction.
    -You cannot sally out from your settlement/fort, or attack the army besieging your settlement/fort if the result is a defeat

Agents Rules:
    Agents Rules:
    - Spies aren't allowed to spread plague in any case not matter what.
    - Spies can be used against forts and settlements as long as you have at least 60% of chances of infiltration. You'll need 2 to open a fort/settlement. ( You have to re-infiltrate if a defending spy has been placed and you are to show post screens for each spys odds)
    - Each faction cannot recruit more than a assassin every 5 regions owned beyond 9. So to recruit the second assassin you'd need to own 10 regions or more. For the third
    15 or more and so on.. Suicide any additional assassins imediately
    - Assassins cannot sabotage Assassins can only kill:"Priests/imams/spies/merchants/generals/FMs" as long as they have 50% of chances. Only 30% is needed vs enemy assassins
    -Merchants can seize other merchants only if they have 50% of chances.
    - No exploiting merchants in the form of merchant stack - (Putting several merchants in an army or fort/military-unit securing a resource).

-All the agents rules are applicable humans and not AI

Building Rules:
    - Only Inns/Guilds are allowed to be destroyed
    - If a settlement is under siege then it is NOT ALLOWED to destroy any buildings in the settlement.
    - You are not allowed to exterminate a settlement in the map . This is because it will destroy many buildings in the settlement(Possibly downgrade a settlement). This is also valid against the AI

Diplomacy rules
    Crusades/Jihads are banned and not to be called or joined
    -No allying Pope
    -No giving provinces in war zone to a faction controlled by the AI (it means regions bordering-by land- with a faction you're at war with).It's ok giving it to a human-controlled faction.
    -Any new player taking command of a faction previously held by another player cannot attack a faction he's officially allied with for at least 5 turns, or until the allies of that faction break the deal.
    - Any regions that are gifted, sold, traded with another Faction must have all units except one disbanded immediatly!
    -Is not allowed to vassallage AI factions or gain money from them via diplomacy
    -Faction Suicide is illegal. Anyone suspecting someone else trying to commit suicide or not playing to the best of his abilities must report it to an admin immediately. Any party involved in the splitting up or taking advantage of such gameplay will be fined accordingly.

Bugs/Exploits:
    The mov.bugs cannot be used. All bugs in general are banned unless explicitly allowed.
    Last edited by Mithridate; November 08, 2013 at 03:11 AM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: [ HS ] Neverdies, In Service

Sorry mate I can't join any HS right now as I wouldn't be able to always do my turns in 24h, even so I don't want to participate in any SS HS neither as admin or player.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipman View Post
    Sorry mate I can't join any HS right now as I wouldn't be able to always do my turns in 24h, even so I don't want to participate in any SS HS neither as admin or player.
    Wrong hotseat, but its alright regardless

Two more players needed before we can start.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

Uriyaca's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Just an idea Mith but maybe using the Teutonic Order kingdoms vanilla would be a better idea, seeing you only want to focus on that specific area?

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I can take the norwegians. Beware enemies I shall give you blood and iron!

Quote Originally Posted by Uriyaca View Post
    Just an idea Mith but maybe using the Teutonic Order kingdoms vanilla would be a better idea, seeing you only want to focus on that specific area?
    Too unbalanced, but i may give it another go here on the TWC

Only need Poland now before we can start

Tyler5656's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: [ HS ] Neverdies, In Service ( One player needed to start )

Ill play Poland

Default Re: [ HS ] Neverdies, In Service ( One player needed to start )

Well then, so it begins. You know not what you have awoken teuton, come at us and you will be undone

Norway is up, turn order is slightly changed
    http://www.filedropper.com/showdownl...ervicevikings1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Denmark you are up
    Attached Files Attached Files

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

TO

Scotland up!

Poland Up! - http://www.mediafire.com/download/it...e_Poland_1.sav

I'll be recording this Hotseat, so stay away from my lands or i'll edit the footage to make you all look stupid!. I'll do it...

Tyler5656's Avatar Tiro

I think its too much for Kiev to be in range and that kinda means the rebel town too.
    The border has been changed ( too lazy to edit ) to cut them out of the allowed area to expand.

Norway up
    http://www.filedropper.com/ndservicevikings2

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Denmark Up

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

TO up

Scotland up!

Sooo Denmark can not move his men that were defeated right?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TO1.jpg   TO2.jpg  

Loose Cannon's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by The Norseman View Post
    Scotland up!

Sooo Denmark can not move his men that were defeated right?
    The Danish army is frozen by rule. That means next turn turn they cannot even step off the ships to allow the ships to move. And because of that the ships are also frozen in place. However, Mithridate forgot to include the part about no attacking the defeated army before they can move again (it's actually supposed to be the second part of the "defeated army" rule). I think we should clarify this "turn of respect" before we get to the next turn.

edit: Mith, that setup screen shot you posted show permanent arrows and watchtowers being used. Is that correct?
    Last edited by Loose Cannon; November 10, 2013 at 08:08 AM.
    Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance-David Mamet

Old age and forgetfullness makes it . . .er, I forgot-Loose Cannon

Defeated armies can be attacked, the ships can move as before as long as the defeated army is not moved at all. ( so one ship must remain )

Note as to defeated rule: Armies being transported on ships that are defeated can move as usual, unless admin demands a rulechange.
    This is because armies on ships that are defeated does not lose their movement points.

As to mod settings: I was told that neither of them affect game files so it works even if unchecked,
    since we play with forced validation saves would not be loadable if any files of relevance was altered.

Id not mind a rule stating that they cannot move but until then its allowed.
    Last edited by Mithridate; November 10, 2013 at 12:05 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast