Thread: Late era units

Icon14 Late era units

Hi everybody, great mod!
    I would like to know if in the renaissance campaign there are late renaissance units like "late pikeman", "pistoleros", "mounted arquebusier", "late musketeer",ecc. and not only renaissance units like "pikeman", "tercios", "gendarmes", "musketeer", ecc
    I ask this because in the custom battle these units are not in the rooster.. so are they in the campaign?
    Thank you

Default Re: Late era units

or is there a list of all the units of the factions in the renaissance era? or a txt file in the data folder to look at?
    thanx

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

There's only a list with descriptions of all units in the mod in export_units.txt in SicilianVespers\data\text folder, also all units are listed with their stats in export_descr_units in data folder.

Ok thanks, I checked and the units I searched are missing... :-/
    I don't understand, why a mod with Renaissance era, and getting rid of the later units? :-O

Quote Originally Posted by Jangomango83 View Post
    Hi everybody, great mod!
    I would like to know if in the renaissance campaign there are late renaissance units like "late pikeman", "pistoleros", "mounted arquebusier", "late musketeer",ecc. and not only renaissance units like "pikeman", "tercios", "gendarmes", "musketeer", ecc
    I ask this because in the custom battle these units are not in the rooster.. so are they in the campaign?
    Thank you
    Did you looked at "export_descr_units_late"?

Anyway, the Renaissance campaign start in 1401, saying most of units you mentionned didn't existed at this date.
    Though, if you start this campaign, I'm sure you will cross the last upgrade of bodyguards, last upgrade of knights in plate armors...etc ofc all is vanilla or vanilla slightly modified.

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I never saw an EDU_late, only dark and early.

Quote Originally Posted by VINC.XXIII View Post
    Did you looked at "export_descr_units_late"?
    I searched but there isn't such a file
    By the way these units are not present in the custom battle rooster, and also in the campaign..

sorry for the mistake, I just checked, in the EDU(not specific)
    You can at least find: Gendarmers(fr), Pikemen(fr), Lancers(fr), Scot Guards(fr, longbowmen), Tercio(Castilla), Aventuros(Portugal), Portuguese Arquebusiers, Hand Gunners(generic), Gothic Knights, Italian Schioppettieri(merc), Halberd Militia(generic), Swiss Pikemen(merc). I probably missed some others. You probably need to assign them to factions via the descr_building or whatever its called.

In fact the Renaissance Campaign was really "beta" you knows.
    The units I've made I've sent it to the modleader, but he never back. Thats why I suggested you to test Italian Wars

Thank you for the answer VincXXIII I go to check that mod