Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Requests, Suggestions, Ideas and Feedback

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Requests & Suggestions

upload it to here as a zip or post a link to somewhere you've uploaded it.

I get it but how where do I get the save game file to upload
    ITS ME "THE DUDE" AND I STILL HATE ELEPHANTS!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/thegamersdude1

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

ah i see what you are asking now

C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Rome2\save_games

Hey, I am going to start a test campaign (see if I get another crash)....will your update be save compat??? I want to start a let's play with your mod.

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

I expect it should be compatible they normaly are. ive not had any problems with the previous versions being incompatible. However if you plan on playing as carthage then id suggest to wait until the carthage overhaul is released.

I think the only time it wouldnt be compatible when the mod is made correctly, is when scripting is added.

improve some faction banners like the selucid one: its quite too dull for an eastren and hellenistic faction.

Is there a reson for Cohors Imperialis being worser then Cohors Reformata? I've just finished researching "Professional Soldiery" and then started retraining my legionaries, when I've noticed it

Cohors Reformata

Cohors Imperialis

Other units getting better, unlike this

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

its the same in vanilla. All my stats are based around vanilla stats.

Im planning a stat overhaul so until then this was a quick temporary fix.

But on the plus side you can recruit more of them

Quote Originally Posted by Magnar View Post
    I expect it should be compatible they normaly are. ive not had any problems with the previous versions being incompatible. However if you plan on playing as carthage then id suggest to wait until the carthage overhaul is released.

I think the only time it wouldnt be compatible when the mod is made correctly, is when scripting is added.
    Ok, I just wanna be sure...I will be playing as Roma.....I did have that problem in that first campaign I did, were I had vanilla units available when I built the 3 tier barracks. Maybe it was just a fluke. But I am excited to start the campaign!

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

then maybe you should wait to start as rome. The roman auxillary overhaul will be probably be released in about a week or with patch 8.1 which ever is comes second.

Yeah, I would love too, but I have to get a campaign going maybe I will save your mod for another let's play....I just really like the way you setup the whole overhaul...Really great Idea! You have done a great job.

Also, I have got a request to do you mod on my let's play so congrats....people like you! lol
    Last edited by est Dudus; December 15, 2013 at 01:25 PM.

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

try the gauls for your lets play then

They want Roma my friend!....I have to go with what they want, I love the changes of Roma you made...now what changes were you going to make to the aux...would that not be save game...cause I could start the campaign if it was save game

So, here is the deal.....I am doing lets plays with overhaul mod's ...Now, for me, I think the changes you made are what I enjoy. But I am going to do campaigns with other overhauls to kinda show the difference between them. So, with that being said I want to use,(n my thumbnails)the Magnar Mod Roma Campaign ( or something along those lines), hell you could design the thumbnail if you like. But I don't want to do that if your not cool with it. I got request to do yours and like I said before, I tried you campaign and really liked it. Just let me know if you cool with it, and I will get started (unless you updates won't be save game). Thanks man, really cool you actually get back on these comments!

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

It should be save game compatible. Whilst all vanilla auxillia will probably no longer be recruitable, they will still exist in the game so there should be no problems with compatibility.

Thankfully this mods following is relatively small, but great, so i can easily reply to all comments. Also I dont get to play much so I rely or users feedback for bugs and improvements

Great, well I will have a link up tonight for it just starting....just need to know if it cool to you your name in it MAGNAR MOD! LOL

If he says no, we'll make him take his name off the mod

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

yes of course you can.

Is there a way to make AI attack rebel settlements and be more agressive in attepmts to fully control province? For almost 30 years (4tpy) region Alabu in province Suebia was in hands of some rebels, and Suebi didn't even care to take it so they can unite Suebia completely, instead I had to attack that settlement, take it for myself, and then wait for "faction rebels" to appear and take it from me, after that pay Suebi to declare war to that newly created faction in Alabu, and now I'm waiting for Suebi to come and take settlement.. It's just stupid, isn't it?

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

it depends on a number of factors determining if the ai will attack, and ive increased the priority for the ai to complete provinces already. But maybe the suebi werent strong enough to take the settleemnt.