Thread: Problems with AI Makuria

Icon5 Problems with AI Makuria

In all my campaign the Makuria dominate all the rebels settlements but don't attack the ayyubid settlements even if faras have one unit and throughout the campaign the ayyubid destroyed makuria. This a error from the AI or there is another explanation? Please someone reply

Default Re: Problems with AI Makuria

Perhaps the Ayyubids were far stronger and the Makurians didn't want to mess with them.

Or the AI is too passive.

This is something I have noticed across the board with most factions not being very aggressive. Perhaps some campaign scripting work is in order or maybe something in the faction standings can be changed.

I think the Ai is too passive because i did a test. I start a new campaign with KOJ and send a diplomat to makuria i start the diplomacy with makuria in turn 3 and i cheated giving me money 2 millions and use that money to give to makuria in the diplomacy and start a war with the ayyubids to create a war in two fronts and help makuria. In the turn fifty makuria was destroyed and not attack any settlement ayyubid. Have any way to make the AI more aggressive?

I played with JKD submod as Kingdom of Jerusalem, and Makuria went to war with them from first turn, and they did actually take everything up to Al-Kahir while i was busy beating the ayyubids myself

Makuria and the Ayyubids start at war.