Thread: Notice for submodders of WTW

Default [Submod] Toho's Map Alpha .9 Update

Hey guys,

I have decided to make my map available because of coding problems with the original plans for the alpha submod. long story short all the work was done but the coding process... kind of never finished... so I have decided to just release the map and let you guys have a better campaign experience. all the detail is there but things located in the descr_strat, scripts and missions are lacking. for example there are no prebuilt buildings, no missions and etc...

other submodders better versed in coding can try their hand at improving these aspects and need no permission from me to re-release this map on their own submods.

CONTACT INARUS due to some material we don't want releasing
    Download Link: http://www.filedropper.com/data

Edit: I have all the power here Inarus! ALL THE POWER!
    Last edited by Toho; November 02, 2013 at 01:53 PM. Reason: You have no power here, Toho!!!! muhahaha

Murfmurf's Avatar Primicerius

Icon4 Notice for submodders of WTW

Hello folks,

It's come to our attention that elements of the future first full release of Westeros Total War were accidentally released by a member of the team in map pack intended for submodders. This is mainly 2D art: our new UIs, buttons etc.

Obviously we cannot force you to not use them for your own uses, but could we ask that you not include them in future submods until the first official release of WTW, after which you are free to continue all the great modding of our modding you've done so far on 0.53.

A lot of work has gone into our first release of WTW release so that it's a vastly superior experience to the alpha you've been playing for so long. The 2D art, and the UIs in particular, are a large part of this, and we feel that experience will be diluted if small portions of the mod are available a couple of months before.

Obviously we are not going to force you to do this, but we have a great community here on our little section of TWC, and we hope you understand.

Thanks!
    Me and the rest of the team.

Westeros: Total War Unit-Maker
    Check out our previews here!

Default Re: Notice for submodders of WTW

Yea totally my bad for this, when packing the files the campaign UI stuff were by mistake included, my apologies.
    I the menu UI were largely in use anyway and there were some stuff of my own in there too so yea, it just slipped my mind.

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Notice for submodders of WTW

Hmm I never installed the content so did not notice.. Going to check out those forbiden fruits when I get home! and ofcourse keep it from spreading!
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."