Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: [Submod] Westeros: A New Beginning - Version 2.1 released!

Default Re: [Submod] Westeros: A New Beginning - Version 2.1 released!

Why isn't there any Flints? There should at least be a flint at windows watch (the senior branch) but also on flints finger?? There is no where to put the mountain flints so you should add the 2 of 3 if you have time.. It shouldn't take too long. Also when you send generals too widows watch or flints finger they do not become lord of it?? even though there is no lord in your game for either?

DrEvilsPjs's Avatar Civis

Need technical help, around turn 100 playing as Renly and the game crashes LITERALLY every few minutes, please give solution if there is one

I downloaded and extracted to the Mods Folder, but I cannot get it to run, either launching it from a shortcut or through Steam. I created a "Westeros" folder and replaced the files in the Tuertonic Folder and tried launching it that way, but it Failed. Am I missing something?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7c...ew?usp=sharing here is a submod that added winning conditions for this nice mod... just copy the file and paste it in your ((Medieval 2 Total War\mods\NewBeginning\data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign))

I have a problem..I cant load any saved game cause it crashes at loading screen...Any solutions???

will this mod make units just like from the show like stark soldiers Lannister Vale Tully Freys maybe glovers umbers Manderleys??

Quote Originally Posted by sigurjon2000 View Post
    will this mod make units just like from the show like stark soldiers Lannister Vale Tully Freys maybe glovers umbers Manderleys??
    Unlike the full mod is released, probabbly not.

If you want Freys and Manderlys, play the Winds of Winter mod.