Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Blood & Gore announced!

Default Re: Blood & Gore announced!

Quote Originally Posted by Humble Warrior View Post
    Just replace EA with CA and it`d be perfect.
    Yeah i know bro,but its the same story. You know what i mean? This is one is better!

Last edited by Nesai; October 30, 2013 at 06:56 PM.

Biggus Splenus's Avatar Primicerius

Just replace EA with CA and it`d be perfect.
    Except for the fact the EA is a publisher, and CA is a producer studio.... SEGA is CA's publisher, so that makes no sense.
    | R5 3600, RTX 2060, MSI B450I, 32GB 3200MHz CL16 DDR4, AX760i, NH-U12S |

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by VENNONETES View Post
    These pics were NOT made on a NASA computer, it is just a i7 4960k + 4way SLI of gtx TITAN
    Even it is a joke this hardware won't do that. It is not in the game. Use GEM mod for a similar result. (Does not work on 8.1 yet. )
    NEW: Total War Saga: Britannia benchmark thread - last update: 10.05.2018
    HOW-TO-step-up-from-MBR-CSM-LEGACY-BOOT-to-UEFI-GPT
    Many of my past contributions in the time from 2011-2017 will contain content that now show broken links. Unfortunately I had to delete all pictures linked on TWC that were hosted on imageshack.us. Read why
    If you are missing anything of interest, please let me know. Sorry for any inconvinience caused.

The Roman Republic's Avatar Alea iacta est
    Citizen Content Emeritus

the DLC comes out today 16.00 GMT.Thought it might come out 1 min past midnight

Humble Warrior's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Quote Originally Posted by Splenyi View Post
    Except for the fact the EA is a publisher, and CA is a producer studio.... SEGA is CA's publisher, so that makes no sense.
    Don`t be silly. If you imagine Tim Heaton at the head of that table talking to the crew it`s perfect!

TotalDC's Avatar Libertus

Ok I can understand all the hate. I've posted I'm going to hold off buying it BUT what if the revenue from these little DLC's enable them to keep working on improving the game rather than throwing their hands in the air (like they just don't care) and moving on to the next title?
    Yea, obviously a recent sign up date invalidates that poster's opinion views and suggestions.

it's going to enhance my game play experience. Why not buy it?

Humble Warrior's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Quote Originally Posted by TotalDC View Post
    Ok I can understand all the hate. I've posted I'm going to hold off buying it BUT what if the revenue from these little DLC's enable them to keep working on improving the game rather than throwing their hands in the air (like they just don't care) and moving on to the next title?
    Why do people come out with this strawman argument? I`ve seen it again and again for years. how much longer do CA need extra cash? Forever? Ca got a 40% budget. They made loads of money from preorders and day releases. Do they really look like they and SEGA aren`t getting enough money?

They make more than enough money and for them it`s never enough- It never will be enough. They will always want more. That`s the nature of men. Wih that attitude you`ll be destitute before you pay CA enough.

They were paid when people bought the main game, they owe us to FIX this game. when they do, then we can further pay them by buying DLCs, but not until then.

And really people, if CA cop out and leave, don`t start the `It`s all your fault, whiners that CA left because they didn`t get enough money from us!` If CA leave it`s because they messed up or don`t care, not because we didn`t pay them.

Quote Originally Posted by raest View Post
    1/2. how is it better? how is it "safe to assume" that? i like how you totally avoided addressing my main point about the blood pack. good job
    3. it is, just like the rest of them. if you think "multiplayer map packs dlcs" for shooters where the main draw is the multiplayer are somehow worse than CA's blood packs (and their pathetic "justifications"), or the even more pathetic faction packs with a dozen reskinned and restatted units for outrageous prices, then you're a delusional fanboy. it's the same thing. it's the industry standard.
    4. you think bugs were (and still are) the main problem? not the dumbing down, the barely competent ai after more than 10 years of releasing the same game, the much advertised promised features that have been cut or castrated to the point of uselessness? i am a fan of total war, that's why i'm voting with my wallet that dumbing it down/catering to casuals and promising the moon and delivering a turd are not acceptable and detrimental to the future of the franchise
    5/6. what "amends"? they're patching the game as they should because it was (and still is), a mess. that's not "amends", that's doing their ing job. and if you think the "free dlc for a week" was anything more than a well executed PR stunt, well...

objectively, it's anything but "amazing", but whatever floats your boat
    Well seeing as Shogun 2 was just a lot of Red paint going everywhere with the odd decapitation, i do assume it is better because it looks better and they have finishes where bodyparts as well as heads are cut.

You are the one talking about multiplayer map packs not me. I feel that you lack some major perspective to rage so hard over something so small. I won't comment on the AI as much the AI to me has always been mediocre, but how the AI act in battle now a days isn't as relevant as it was 5 years ago. Now you can play against Human opponents, which i do 95% of the time now in campaigns. And the campaign AI is the best it has ever been and i feel that i have the experience and the qualifications to make that statement.

"Well executed PR stunt" Is making amends silly goose. They are obviously doing it to make up for their failures.

I have 330 hours in Rome II so far. I have seen the game grow and improve from patch 1.0 to patch 5.0. I find that these rage sprees that many of you guys go on are so over the top, you should be glad the moderators are so friendly. Because every thread you guys poor into dragging the Rome II bash hammer. It is pathetic.
    Youtube channel
    Twitch channel
    Looking forward to Warhammer Total War

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by TotalDC View Post
    CA needs this DLC money to carry on patching.
    Lol this is as weird as Isreal is violating territories and offending the worlds laws and resolutions or as the German political scene is defending the uneconomic waste of fuel of german noble cars at the EU council with the argument of possible unemployment.

Please stop telling us they need this money. The players peak was 118.000 compared to 38.000. They have earned enough to fix the game and better starve before getting paid extra for gimmicks.

Sorry but they promised us weekly patches. I see a change since patch 4. An unwelcome one.
    Last edited by alQamar; October 30, 2013 at 07:41 PM.
    Many of my past contributions in the time from 2011-2017 will contain content that now show broken links. Unfortunately I had to delete all pictures linked on TWC that were hosted on imageshack.us. Read why
    If you are missing anything of interest, please let me know. Sorry for any inconvinience caused.

Lion_Of_Zion's Avatar Laetus

so
    54.99€ for the game
    7.49€ for the greek DLC
    7.49€ for the nomadic DLC
    2.49€ for blood&gore DLC
    That is a total of 72.46€ for a game. Is is me or is that very expensive ?
    Personally i prefer to spend that money on a cocaine& h**ker party xD

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Lion_Of_Zion View Post
    so
    54.99€ for the game
    7.49€ for the greek DLC
    2.49€ for blood&gore DLC
    Yep call Silvio those moroccan chick was great

Menumorut's Avatar Ducenarius

This should be already in the game..but because age restrictions, ect, crap, ect it is as an DLC...and should be FREE!...
    Good job unCreative Assembly, you fix the unfinished, unplayable and broken game, have you done with patches and move back to what interests you the most-the money obtained by selling thousands of DLCs that you have prepared with this game !?
    Good Job, but finished the game FIRST then sell us DLC

»MY GRAPHIC WORKSHOP« UNDER THE PARONAGE OF G☼D HIMSELF »MY ROMEII FAN ART«

LochKopf's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Lion_Of_Zion View Post
    so
    54.99€ for the game
    7.49€ for the greek DLC
    2.49€ for blood&gore DLC
    27€ for the game
    greek dlc no need yet
    0,00€ for the nomadic dlc
    2,49€ for blood & gore

so 29,49€ for the game, ok let be 36,98€ with greek dlc

expensive? i think: noooo

Menumorut's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by LochKopf View Post
    27€ for the game
    greek dlc no need yet
    0,00€ for the nomadic dlc
    2,49€ for blood & gore

so 29,49€ for the game, ok let be 36,98€ with greek dlc

expensive? i think: noooo
    I pre ordered and PAID 59,99

expensive? YEAH VERY!!! for an unfinished and broken game

»MY GRAPHIC WORKSHOP« UNDER THE PARONAGE OF G☼D HIMSELF »MY ROMEII FAN ART«

LochKopf's Avatar Libertus

I pre ordered too! and yeah unfinished was every Total War Game!

Jonoleth Irenicus's Avatar Tiro

Actually that`s a very good question and a very worrying one. If Ca were confident of soon to be fixed sieges and most other problems wouldn`t they have reasonably held back before releasing paid DLCs?

Wouldn`t it be better to release the Patch that actually fixed these things, wait for the thumbs up, then release every paid DLC on the planet? Wouldn`t that be better received? Makes sense from a marketing perspective.

The fact that they`re trying to sell them now with no promise of any major improvements yet is worrying indeed and even more reason to not pay for any DLC yet.

I`d Rep if I could.

That is actually a good point.

If they believed they could deal with some of the core game play issues (never mind missing features) in a reasonably quick time, they would do that first.

The positive news would spread, and sales of DLC (which are no doubt depresingly high already) would be boosted.

This does look like a cash grab before abandonment ...

... of course I would be quite happy to be proven wrong and discover that CA fixes the key issues and delivers what we wanted in the first place.
    [IMG][/IMG]

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

I would recommend you to take part here. The most civilised thread since release

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=628004

They should have really did the same deal as the last DLC. However this is a welcome and needed addition.

After a couple more patches I might start playing again.

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

If you say it is needed I recommend you to play Soldier of Fortune 1 and 2 or other really epic games I loved back in time when I was young. They contained gore and blood galore.

Or visit Iraq / Afghanistan they are worth a travel perhaps you find some cool limbs for examinations :$