Thread: How Big Is The Largest Server On Mount And Blade WarBand?

Icon4 How Big Is The Largest Server On Mount And Blade WarBand?

I played the demo for 5 minutes and it has some great gameplay. My issue is I am currently playing 4 multiplayer games. Well, 2 main ones currently which are TERA and Planetside 2 but I will be trying Battlefield 4 when it comes out and I will probably like it and stick with that and I will also be trying out Darkfall Unholy wars but I am not sure I would stick with that game. Gameplay wise, Mount and Blade probably has better gameplay than DF:UW but does it have huge 500-1000 player server? I enjoy MMO's and tons of people in the game at once, I know Warband has some RPG mod servers but I am afraid it won't be enough for me since there is probably not one server that has a 500-1000 player limit and has a lot of people playing on it. I would guess the largest server in this game is around 300 people, am I right?

I want to play this game but if I do end up liking darkfall unholy wars then I probably won't, to many games to play and not enough time.

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: How Big Is The Largest Server On Mount And Blade WarBand?

I haven't played in a long time, but the last time I logged into multiplayer (was screwing around with a few of the ancient era mods online) the largest server I noted was something like 200 players. There are certainly none as large as 500 to 1000, though it might be possible. I've never seen it though.
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

I believe Mount and Musket had up to 300, but NW can only do 200. Mind you, getting 200 people now is a miracle.

nowadays there is always a couple of servers around 100.
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

Rijul.J.Ballal's Avatar Domesticus

I hear Banner lord shall have servers much larger in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
    I believe Mount and Musket had up to 300, but NW can only do 200. Mind you, getting 200 people now is a miracle.
    Not really. Every evening, there are at least two 150+ people servers. And without counting regimental and event servers.

If you are depressed, just stop being depressed.
    - Ace Rimmer | March 18th ,2014