Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AI has some trouble...

Leeham991's Avatar Campidoctor
    The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Default Re: AI has some trouble...

Quote Originally Posted by dvk901 View Post
    The Gallaeci have exceptionally good units, and generally a good deal of money. We actually had to tailor the map to contain them somewhat, and Tone really liked them a lot. So there you go. lol
    I think I noticed that tailoring when I tried to attack them from the north through gaul, found I couldn't and then got attacked by averni tribes on the way back
    I like pie.

You're right, their Amabakaro are awesome warriors; according to EB historians, these guys had a funnily fearsome reputation: "When their lord died, they would often kill each other in ritual combat as part of the funerary rites so they could accompany him to the afterlife."
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by ur-Lord Tedric View Post
    It has got a lot better, I promise. In some of the tests they got quite good at it. It does take time, however, and it was 'best' when Trade had more priority (that was 'toned' down a bit more again in the latest iterations).

If you do a relatively slow (non-blitzing) 1-turn campaign you will see more roads eventually.

Well, my roman 1-turn campaign is at 670 A.U.C., but AI barely build roads in it's provinces. I've already built highways in Italy, but newly conquered regions often even don't have simple roads.

In my campaign Carthage has taken the whole Iberia as far as Emporaie. It might be due to Alex.exe, as AI don't pay attention to naval invasions.

„There can be greater mods than Roma Surrectum 2, but simply there are none!“, Zydrius

Tiro

Could the AI Gallaeci be reduced to a 1 prov nation? and the surrounding/free iberian cities be given full native free garrisons?

High Fist's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by jrhindo View Post
    Could the AI Gallaeci be reduced to a 1 prov nation? and the surrounding/free iberian cities be given full native free garrisons?
    I think they already are. They're just such animals no Free People tribe could hope to stand up to them.
    The only self-discipline you need is to finish your sandwiches

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12