Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Melius Imperi - A Better Empire [Expanded Construction Options] -updated 11/04/2013 - v.1.0 release

Default Re: Melius Imperi - A Better Empire [Expanded Construction Options] -updated 11/04/2013 - v.1.0 release

You're welcome.
    Yep, so we hope together Yeah that's my most annoying part of Rome II, when a patch get released and your whole campaign crashes and there's no update for days or weeks. That suc*s Even with the new ability "load old mods" it'll crash.

Default Re: Melius Imperi - A Better Empire [Expanded Construction Options] -updated 11/04/2013 - v.1.0 release

Can you upload the file here just like radious mod because my steam is not working properly

Your game won't start with Melius Imperi because it's outdated. We have to wait for an update or start a new campaign without.

please upload the file here so i can download it without using steam

This mod is really good. My only request concerns the title. <Melius imperi> is a wrong expression in Latin. It should be <Melius Imperium> or <Melius Imperii> (if meant to say: the better part of en empire).

Hoplite of Ilis's Avatar Domesticus

This one looks good work. I REALLY hate not being able to construct because of vanilla squalor.

This looks brilliant! But is it DEI compatible?

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

It's about time this mod got more attention, it's indispensible for even launching Rome II and spending a brain cell looking at it, but it's a little late in the game... not sure why content staff does this. Alexander hasn't even updated the OP since November.

Quote Originally Posted by FEARLESS View Post
    This looks brilliant! But is it DEI compatible?
    I used Melius Imperi with both Magnar and DeI, and I know that Xilo uses it himself (meaningful resources creator). Not sure how it all works now that CA has put limits on outdated mods in the launcher, nor what conflicts DeI or Magnar might have with it at this point (stopped playing January).

x187x BigEazyE's Avatar Libertus

Seriously? I'm very interested but damn, its mods like this, that prevent me from completing my current campaign, I shall put this one on the back burner and check it out once my current playthrough with DEI is done. But from what I seen on the Preview this mod looks Awesome!

Protector's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Dago Red View Post
    Alexander hasn't even updated the OP since November.
    Yes, the early November update is already becoming 6 month old these days.

Its strange, why is this wip mod posted on Front Page Announcements ...???

Samraat Mahendra Maurya's Avatar Campidoctor

Can anyone post a non-steam link as steam doesn't work, it says it downloads but it doesn't work, when i see the data folder, there is no file....

Quote Originally Posted by KleenClothMaurya View Post
    Can anyone post a non-steam link as steam doesn't work, it says it downloads but it doesn't work, when i see the data folder, there is no file....
    I think there is none.

Good luck with your request,
    because the creator of this work in progress mod did not response in his own thread here for a long time. Aelexander also did not answer the last pages of questions nor the statements to his mod here for more than 3 month (14 weeks) now. And the update on his front page announcement already is 6 month old.

I guess its dead or in a long term sleep mode.
    Last edited by Protector; April 13, 2014 at 04:49 AM.

Chernish's Avatar Decanus

This mod is dead
    Do what must be and let be what will

WOW! I thought this was something new. So the question is "why was it posted on the front page announcements?"

Quote Originally Posted by FEARLESS View Post
    WOW! I thought this was something new. So the question is "why was it posted on the front page announcements?"
    Yes,
    confusing and dissapointing for a lot of ppl. after the Front Page Announcement.

=Vastator='s Avatar Senator

edit
    Disclaimer: the post above is way way prealpha, the final version will be way better than this.

Hoplite of Ilis's Avatar Domesticus

I can't seem to get past the loading screen. Is this mod compatible with the latest patch? I'm not using other mods other than visual ones.
    Last edited by Hoplite of Ilis; April 13, 2014 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoplite of Ilis View Post
    Is this mod compatible with the latest patch?
    Of course not,
    as you can see the last update is from 4th November 2013 and the last creator response is from 8th January ...
    Last edited by Protector; April 14, 2014 at 04:22 AM.

x187x BigEazyE's Avatar Libertus

What a major fail, first the disappointing Gort April fools Joke, Now showcasing a dead mod. tsk tsk tsk.

Samraat Mahendra Maurya's Avatar Campidoctor

A huge and sick late fools' joke by Total War Center, A shaemfurrrru disprrraaaaay

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast