Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Melius Imperi - A Better Empire [Expanded Construction Options] -updated 11/04/2013 - v.1.0 release

Default Re: Melius Imperi - A Better Empire [Expanded Construction Options] -updated 11/04/2013 - v.1.0 release

Quote Originally Posted by Cathedralsquares View Post
    I've noticed a bug. The barbarian palace only seems to give celtic influence which isn't very helpful for germans. Also germans don't appear to have access to the road chain either.
    Similar problem with Pontus, the streets level 4 give Latin Influence instead of Ellenic Influence.
    Don't know if it's only a graphic bug or not.

Default Re: Melius Imperi - A Better Empire [Expanded Construction Options] -updated 11/04/2013 - v.1.0 release

Quote Originally Posted by andrea90 View Post
    The mod that I was waiting for. Thank you so much.

I have italian translation of Rome so I can't see the description of the new buildings added, how can i fix it?
    I can translate it if there's a project of translation...
    Yeah, the easiest way would be to add it in the UPC from Swiss Halberdier/Radious. I already wrote the mod Author if I can send the tables (english placeholder + German) to Swiss Halberdier but unfotunately the mod Author hadn't replied yet.

baloghdaniel's Avatar Libertus
    Land of the free, home of the armchair warriors.

Does this mod add additional building places, options(instead of the vanilla 3/4/5/6(minor/major settlement), or is it merely a few buildings added?

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

I don't think anyone has figured out how to add more slots. What this mod does is add crucial alternatives. For example when you look at your core settlement building option (slot 1) in a small city, you will see a new building line that allows you to fortify the town. You can see this in the OP spoiler where it says Garrison - Minor Town.

There is a big economic trade off for having such a strong garrison, which is even more acute when using Meaningful Resources (highly recommended). But if you fortify a town, and then later it no longer need such high security there, when you upgrade again you can always switch to the regular growth line and demilitarize.

Adreno's Avatar Senator

how did you manage to give buildings upkeep? i saw the column for it and tried some stuff but it didnt seem to work at the time, do you need to activate that column first somewhere or something?

tried but would not load. I am at patch 8.looks interesting though.

brennan2036's Avatar Civis

Was still working for me with patch8.1 and with other mods that add a fair few buildings. This mod is in desperate need of updating though ! And even some possible new additions

The Mod Looks Really Grear And Useful
    But Can You Do Me A Favor : Can You Upload It On Mediafire That Would Be Good

Julio-Claudian's Avatar Senator

Still one of the essential mods. But there are still big gaps in the cities where the buildings you've introduced are meant to be (for Rome at least). It just looks rather shoddy. I captured a Seleucid city and the 'Satraps Palace' had a building in its spot, I don't know whether that's a vanilla building or not.

Just wondering when the next update will be? Great Mod by the way!

It would be fantastic if there was a way to make basic walls for every city, its a shame we cannot do it in the current game

Someone is attempting this but they are having lots of problems with the mod....

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...nts-with-walls

any news at all for this mod?

Back from vacation, getting around to fixing cosmetic issues (campaign models, description text, etc.). Any particular requests for the next chain?

Quote Originally Posted by Aelexander View Post
    Back from vacation, getting around to fixing cosmetic issues (campaign models, description text, etc.). Any particular requests for the next chain?
    Welcome back.
    --------> http://play0ad.com <--------
    OS: Win 7 64bit Ultimate // MOB: GA-990FXA-UD5 // CPU: AMD FX-8350 BE Eight-Core 4,70Ghz OC // WC: CM Nepton_280L // Memory: 16GB 1866Mhz // GPU: Nvidea GTX 780 ti 3GB // SC: SB X-Fi Titanium HD // SS: Creative T20 Series II // Monitors: Asus 27" 1ms , Asus 24'' 4ms //
    HDD: 1TB // SSD: 128GB // SSD: 240GB // External: 3TB

How about expanding the naval/navy related buildings? Currently the army can build four different training camps + blacksmiths and shieldmakers and all these really beef up their units. The navy gets only a port. So maybe something similar training buildings for the navies, "Marine school" or "Navigators guild" or something to give those seafaring nations something to specialize in.

Crappy's Avatar Civis

Fantastic news! Glad to hear you are back. Among the proposed chains listed, I'd like to see the urban chain or the granary and plantation chains next

Crappy's Avatar Civis

Came up with an idea for the granary chain today, but I'm not sure whether or not it is possible to implement. Anyways, to my understanding, granaries are used to store grain, so it would make sense to see their effectiveness have something to do with the amount of farms in a province. To that end, I think it would be interesting if a granary gave +1/2/3/4 food (depending on level) for each building of the farm chain present in a province. It would add synergy to the agricultural chain, and give advantages to factions that devote provinces to food production. Anyways, would that be possible, and if so, thoughts?

Bad213Boy's Avatar Semisalis

add a mediafire or other file hosting site link please.

sgtkatharn's Avatar Foederatus

Is this save game compatible or only for new campains

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast