Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Melius Imperi - A Better Empire [Expanded Construction Options] -updated 11/04/2013 - v.1.0 release

Default Re: Melius Imperi - A Better Empire [Expanded Construction Options] -updated 11/04/2013 - v.1.0 release

Quote Originally Posted by KleenClothMaurya View Post
    A shaemfurrrru disprrraaaaay
    Yep. Does anyone know another mod like this one which seperates between a normal city and some kind of "stronger garnison city"? I hope you know what I mean

Samraat Mahendra Maurya's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Melius Imperi - A Better Empire [Expanded Construction Options] -updated 11/04/2013 - v.1.0 release

I posted on the TWcenter to ask how to do this, mainly to reduce the huge minuses from buildings.

Dei mod has it

Dei has what Kirra? The two different city thing?

x187x BigEazyE's Avatar Libertus

yeah Dei has a great Construction setup, once into tier 3 buildings u get a choice of between 3 different kind of cities you want, Trade, Garrison and I believe the 3rd is provincial or some such.

Oh cool, thanks buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Nihahs View Post
    Oh cool, thanks buddy!
    Just keep in mind that the garrison is nothing really strong, compared to the other options. There's only 1 additional unit of hoplites on my game to the "garrison" building (currently playing as Macedon) compared to the other 2 options. That's kinda sad, especially since it's a walled city, so it'd be a lot more helpful if we had 2 or 3 units of archers and 2 hoplites or something like that.

Arghs, that's shame. Because in vanilla it's too easy to conquer a city. If you attack a city - which was 99% empty in my campaigns - you burst your enemy in the ground if you conquer 2 or 3 of his 5 cities. That's why I'm looking for a good garrison mod, melius imperi was great =/

I give up... where is the download button?!

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Can you add more buildings slots in every settlement too???
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

not downloading from steam

AFlyingPig's Avatar Laetus

DeI compatible?

I'd like to see this mod updated. I have tried, but I cannot figure out how to do so successfully. It would be nice if someone more skilled could have a go.

hi, is there any body who can upload alternative links rather than STEAM ?????

Hi,

Just as your other mod for Epirus, you abandoned this good mod too soon. Great mod but it is broken; inside, building_levels_table is corrupt. Please fix and reup.
    Thanks a lot.

can you add a alternative link plz?

Any non-steam link?

Update please on Steam ?
    RTW 1 fan - betrayed, disillusioned, disgusted with Rome 2.
    My thematic camping project on autonomy ==> http://www.camping-la-ressource.fr/

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456