Thread: Swapping officer in general unit

Default Swapping officer in general unit

Hi. I dont know how about you, but i hate the look of some generals when playing on multiplayer/custom battle.
    Take a Legatus for example, the officer (army general) looks like an Equite, not a roman general, so here's my situation - I would like to swap that officer/general with any general from campaign, as they look way better.
    I know that only thing i need to do is to swap a model of that legatus to a roman general, but the thing is, i dont know the 'classname' (i dont know how to call it, i'm not an expert in modding TW) of that model.
    I've found something like "Rom_General_01, Rom_General_01_Battle", and it goes to '_31'. I guess the one without "_Battle" is a campaign model, and the second is a battlemap model.

But hey, guess what, i doesnt work when i type "Rom_General_01_Battle" in the classname of the officer, so it must be called diffrent.
    Here is my question - where can i find that 'classnames'?

Please don't eat me because of my english, it's not my first language!

Default Re: Swapping officer in general unit

i think what you might be looking for is in land_units_officers might be wrong but i think thats what your looking for

You see, land_units_officers is strictly for unit officers, like a Cohort Centurion, standart bearer etc. I'm looking for a generals that you have in campaign, i know that they are somewhere out there, but dunno where exactly. Anyway, thanks for reply.
    Anyone any ideas?

Yes i am looking for the same thing too. I want to make my generals look different, lets say like using Spartan looking generals instead of eastern looking generals. anyone know how?
    To offend us is to offend God