Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Hēgemonía: Large Empires Mod v2.5 (Patch 17)

Default Re: Hēgemonía: Large Empires Mod v2.4 (patch 7 beta, Meaningful Resources, Parthia expanded)

@Toho Currently, adding armies and units is problematic. It causes crashes later in the campaign. Otherwise, I would beef up the starting empire armies.

I am going to do some testing with Rome having new allies. I am very hesitant about the garrisons idea. That completely changes gameplay across the map. It is also a huge change to many tables and doesn't make sense with the limited army caps.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Hēgemonía: Large Empires Mod v2.4 (patch 7 beta, Meaningful Resources, Parthia expanded)

I know RTW is a what if bUt I think keep Rome pretty friendly to almost everyone north of the Alps. Hopefully if they are hated or hate Kart Hadast - could see a Punic war. After that who knows...maybe they play ball and go to Spain and Illyria too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    @Toho Currently, adding armies and units is problematic. It causes crashes later in the campaign. Otherwise, I would beef up the starting empire armies.

I am going to do some testing with Rome having new allies. I am very hesitant about the garrisons idea. That completely changes gameplay across the map. It is also a huge change to many tables and doesn't make sense with the limited army caps.
    oh I understand but it really is a hardcore idea imo, perhaps something for the future.

I dont know why people play as selucid, its far more fun to start with nothing and built into something.

One thing ive noticed though since using your mod, is the balls on perggamon, Nearly every campaign i started, they declare was on Seleucid in the first few turns, and take what was previously sardes. So now rather then being a landlocked, un tradeable minor city state they become a small empire.

I love these large empires, or any mod that affects the faction ownership of a region, the ai reacts to each state differently (finnaly). Ideally i would like to see this mod expand a bit more to some larger other factions, for 2 reasons, 1 Largers enemys mean bigger diffuculties for them, or harder for you as they get stronger.

And also because it would speed up turntimes endgame a hell of a lot. The best case scenario would have the rebels for each province be the previous owners. E.G Rebellion in sardes, takes the city and become the indepdant nation of sardes (at war with selucids)

Update 2.4.1
    - Gave Corsica to Carthage. Used Manual region trading, please report any stability issues.
    - Rome now defensive allies with Massilia.

Also, Rome is not allied with Delmatae anymore. Instead, I put Delmatae at war with the Daorsi to keep the Illyrians occupied. Let me know how this works. One problem is that the Daorsi start out starving and in attrition, so they don't put much of a fight. Also, right now my AI Food Fix mod isn't working (CA did something that made the method I used non functional).

is the patch7 beta required for this?

For this version, patch 7 beta is required. For the version on Steam Workshop, you only need patch 6.

Dresden, do you plan on making this version of Hegemonia compatible/combined with Ars Gratia Artis ?

I want my generals to live longer but I don't have the necessary time for a 4tpy increased build time/research.

Yep, hopefully done with AGA+basic Hegemonia soon

Default Re: Hēgemonía: Large Empires Mod v2.4 (patch 7 beta, Meaningful Resources, AGA version)

Update
    Released version that combines this mod with Ars Gratia Artis. Big thanks to the AGA team!

Link is on the main page. If you try it, let me know how it works, any bugs, etc.

Default Re: Hēgemonía: Large Empires Mod v2.4 (patch 7 beta, Meaningful Resources, AGA version)

Update
    Released version that combines this mod with Ars Gratia Artis. Big thanks to the AGA team!

Link is on the main page. If you try it, let me know how it works, any bugs, etc.
    Great! Thank you, Dresden!

Durador's Avatar Civis

Update

thanks!

Can you remove the AGA unit cap it undermines my battle strategy, there is no real need for a unit cap as if you build too many expensive units it tanks your economy and makes you easy pickings for any enemy with a better economy

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

double
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; November 19, 2013 at 01:43 AM.

Hegemonia: Large Empires + AGA 4TPY

Dresden I'm using the latest basic module and still have the same 173 conflicts as before with Radious AI and AGA+Textures pack...
    Probably because of the other changes you have made to starting armies,diplomacy mainly etc
    Can we have a version with only the geographical changes???
    Or it wont work???

Cheers...

Durador's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Greek strategos View Post
    Hegemonia: Large Empires + AGA 4TPY

Dresden I'm using the latest basic module and still have the same 173 conflicts as before with Radious AI and AGA+Textures pack...
    Probably because of the other changes you have made to starting armies,diplomacy mainly etc
    Can we have a version with only the geographical changes???
    Or it wont work???

Cheers...
    You have to delete or uncheck the AGA mod because its already in this Large Empires + AGA mod.
    i now play it with Large Empires + AGA 4TPY and the AGA textures addon from Selea's team then i only have 61 conflicts and that is normal with the texture and AGA mod.

The Large Empires + AGA is a perfect combination! thanks again Dresden

Quote Originally Posted by Durador View Post
    You have to delete or uncheck the AGA mod because its already in this Large Empires + AGA mod.
    i now play it with Large Empires + AGA 4TPY and the AGA textures addon from Selea's team then i only have 61 conflicts and that is normal with the texture and AGA mod.

The Large Empires + AGA is a perfect combination! thanks again Dresden
    Oh God, I'm confused...
    So new Large empires includes the AGA battle mod???
    I though it was just compatible mate...
    Same on me...

EDIT: But will there are conflicts with Radious AI mod or other AI mods...
    So if its not much to ask could we have a version with only geographical changes Dresden???

Thanks...
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; November 19, 2013 at 07:00 AM.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Don't use the AGA version to avoid Radius conflicts, not that I'm an expert, I just recall conflicts with AGA and other mods.

Durador's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Greek strategos View Post
    Oh God, I'm confused...
    So new Large empires includes the AGA battle mod???
    I though it was just compatible mate...
    Same on me...

EDIT: But will there are conflicts with Radious AI mod or other AI mods...
    So if its not much to ask could we have a version with only geographical changes Dresden???

Thanks...
    At first i also diddnt know that AGA was already in the large empire mod.

Ofc there will be conflicts with other campaign AI mods, Large Empires also change the campaign AI..
    Just try it with only Large empires and AGA, maybe you find it good as it is

cheers

Thanks a lot Dresden, you are really a modding machine