Thread: RS 3.1 - Rome 1 Turn: How to work around this script problem?

Default RS 3.1 - Rome 1 Turn: How to work around this script problem?

There a survival script which is mainly intended for AI v AI factions, but sometime impacts the human player.

My enemy (The Boii Confederation) got down to 1 province. They, then broke all their alliances, unilaterally declared a cease fire, etc..., slightly renamed themselves, etc...

I am unable to override this action. I thought I would just take them out with Forced Diplomacy. However, the "Give Region" option does not appear. So, I may not seize their single province. Perhaps the only possibility is to declare war and finish them, but that would make me the aggressor power which I do not want to be?

Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks!

PS: Personally, I don't like this. You start a war, you must be prepared to finish it.
    Last edited by MeiguoJinjang; December 01, 2018 at 05:56 AM.

ferike_2007's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: RS 3.1 - Rome 1 Turn: How to work around this script problem?

You have two options: first to rewrite the survival script. Second, to do what you want to avoid: just crush them in a single turn. Take some sige equipment with your troops and besiege the city and eliminate them in that very turn. Period. "Give region" option does not work when your opponent has just 1 province, the last one. Don't worry about so called "agressor" status, sooner or later you must became one. Otherwise why you playin' Total War, heh...?

You can keep 2 regions for them.

Yes, Rome has realized a its manifest destiny to rule the world. One of our generals, keeps giving that exact speech to the troops.