Thread: Most played MP game at the moment?

diez's Avatar Biarchus

Default Most played MP game at the moment?

Hi guys!I was away from TW games for some months and I intend to come back for some MP action.However after the release of R2,I see that the population of the games have kinda changed.Rome 1 seems a bit too reduced from what I ve seen last week.I have both Shogun 2 and Medieval 2 ,but I'd like to know which games are played the most,before I install them,since I don't have them in my pc anymore.Also what about ETW and NTW?I see they are pretty cheap now,and if the life of TW MP is there I would be happy to grab them!Rome 2 doesnt attract me for the moment,since I don't have the money or the specs and I hear it is too buggy at the moment.
    Last edited by diez; October 22, 2013 at 08:51 AM.

Aldor's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Most played MP game at the moment?

I can only tell you that Rome 1 is still quite active.

It's actually booming lately since the dissapointed R2TW players come back to RTW.

< Quite a CA scandal that people with R2TW play RTW instead, but that's for another topic. >

Can anyone tell me how M2TW is doing?
    Retired GS member, admin and local moderator in Hotseat Subforum. Voted best TATW admin.

M2TW is doing just fine too. As long as it's after 10-11AM in Europe or the US you should have no problem getting into a game. The most people I've seen in the lobby(post R2TW) at any given time was about 40 at about 3:00PM Eastern Standard (US) time. Empire is the same. Can't speak for R1 or S2 though as I don't do MP in those.

Shameless Plug Warning: If you're interested in participating in an upcoming M2TW tourney sign up is open now in the Medieval Multiplayer section. All are welcome.

Indefinitely Banned

Yes, feel free to sign up !

Also, RTW2 seems active at the moment along with RTW1 and M2TW, so check them out!