Thread: Future of the Helios?

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Default Future of the Helios?

With the resignation of King Henry V, what are the plans for the Helios? As Arts and Sciences reporter, I am willing to continue on. Any news or ideas?

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Lord Rahl's Avatar Behold the Beard
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Future of the Helios?

I wish it to continue.

I have wondered if I should join the team. It is a possibility.

Patron of: Ó Cathasaigh, Major. Stupidity, Kscott, Major König, Nationalist_Cause, Kleos, Rush Limbaugh, General_Curtis_LeMay, and NIKO_TWOW.RU | Patronized by: MadBurgerMaker
    Opifex, Civitate, ex-CdeC, Ex-Urbanis Legio, Ex-Quaestor, Ex-Helios Editor, Sig God, Skin Creator & Badge Forger
    I may be back... | @BeardedRiker

Kscott's Avatar New and Improved!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Baltar
    With the resignation of King Henry V, what are the plans for the Helios? As Arts and Sciences reporter, I am willing to continue on. Any news or ideas?
    Well us Board members are supposed to higher a new editor. I imagine that should be soon though I have not talked with the other board members.

Patron of Basileous Leandros I/Grimsta/rez/ Aemilianus/Publius/ Vizigothe/Ahiga /Zhuge_Liang Under Patronage of Lord Rahl
    MY TWC HISTORY

I had done an artical for the Helios which was very well recieved, I think the helios should move away from the "Whats going on" to such interesting and informative articles.
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.
    - Simetrical 2009 in reply to Ferrets54

Saint-Germain's Avatar Comte

Maybe doing both? As it's intended to be a newspaper-thing, that's not so out of the question.
    né Menander
    Under the covetous wing of Ozymandias
    Patronizing my favourite (not so) little guy, Turbo

"With this weather, it might as well be Thursday..."