Thread: Soundmod

Default Soundmod

Did we had any soundmod for the game ? I remember correctly that some guy had a ''ULTIMATUS ROMANORUM'' soundmod for Conquestus Britanniae I. Does someone have this file available ?

Envers et contre tous...et c'est tant mieux ainsi ! Ze political profile

Default Re: Soundmod

Soundmod as in accents for factions?

No as background music for battles and campaign map. Accents will never be accurates anyway for this time frame

Envers et contre tous...et c'est tant mieux ainsi ! Ze political profile

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

yes i do .......http://ge.tt/8NOFaJz/v/0 ....... credits to 'ULTIMATUS ROMANORUM

Quote Originally Posted by GRANTO View Post
    yes i do .......http://ge.tt/8NOFaJz/v/0 ....... credits to 'ULTIMATUS ROMANORUM
    Well Done GRANTO!

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

midnite's Avatar Citizen

giving it a shot. I am assuming this replaces all the current music in the Conquestus mod!?
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond

I love it!!! Can someone please tell me the who sings the opening song, the first song you hear when starting? Thanks Granto!!!
    “The hardest thing in the world is to assume the mood of a warrior. It is of no use to be sad and complain and feel justified in doing so, believing that someone is always doing something to us. Nobody is doing anything to anybody, much less to a warrior.” ― Don Juan
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag." -- Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, USMC

Thg170's Avatar Libertus

When i replace the music with the soundmod the game is totally mute
    no music or sounds when i click anything in main menu ):

Quote Originally Posted by Thg170 View Post
    When i replace the music with the soundmod the game is totally mute
    no music or sounds when i click anything in main menu ):
    What did you replace it with Thg170?. It already has a new soundmod.

Thg170's Avatar Libertus

I replaced the music which was already in the mod with the Ultimatus Romanorum music pack
    I remember playing this mod some time ago and it had completely new music (much of it the same as in this soundpack) but this new version i downloaded from mod database has mostly Medieval Kingdoms Britannia soundtrack, also manually adding music myself to the folder turned the whole game mute
    i notice the folder doesnt have a music.text file for some reason, and it turns mute when i delete anything from the sound folder which you usually have to delete when you want your new music to play
    like the events.dat

I replaced the music which was already in the mod with the Ultimatus Romanorum music pack
    I remember playing this mod some time ago and it had completely new music (much of it the same as in this soundpack) but this new version i downloaded from mod database has mostly Medieval Kingdoms Britannia soundtrack, also manually adding music myself to the folder turned the whole game mute
    i notice the folder doesnt have a music.text file for some reason, and it turns mute when i delete anything from the sound folder which you usually have to delete when you want your new music to play
    like the events.dat
    Yes your right there was a soundmod but I think it hasn't kept up with the updates? I'm not sure. The music added in the game was done by way of the sounds folder. The text files were left untouched. We would need to contact and get a reply from the author of the soundmod that you are looking for to see how we can once again add his soundmod.

Thg170's Avatar Libertus

The music in the current version has mostly Medieval Kingdoms Britannia music with some tracks from Enya and some mix of Celtic music, plus the main music has a Conan the barbarian track

The music in the current version has mostly Medieval Kingdoms Britannia music with some tracks from Enya and some mix of Celtic music, plus the main music has a Conan the barbarian track
    Yes. I added the music but only by way of the Sounds folder.