Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] Son of the Rivers and the Hills [Finished]

Default Re: [HS] Son of the Rivers and the Hills

Considering Alex would have 10 command when attacking if you give him +1 command, im somewhat against that. He is more than powerful enough as is.
    If you reduce some of his attack bonus and give him NF though? That i do not mind, but he is quite beastly on the attack already.

I do not mind Sworn stark playing two factions at all, as long as he plays them induvidually and a player is found reasonably soon theres no issue imo.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Ramsay Snow's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    Considering Alex would have 10 command when attacking if you give him +1 command, im somewhat against that. He is more than powerful enough as is.
    If you reduce some of his attack bonus and give him NF though? That i do not mind, but he is quite beastly on the attack already.

I do not mind Sworn stark playing two factions at all, as long as he plays them induvidually and a player is found reasonably soon theres no issue imo.
    No changing stats. No playing both factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post

Well, sure, but he ain't got Night Fighter, which IS a disadvantage. Still, Sworn Stark is content with things as they are.
    "For myself, I would see the White Tree in flower again in the courts of the kings, and the Silver Crown return, and Minas Tirith in peace: Minas Anor again as of old, full of light, high and fair, beautiful as a queen among other queens; not as a mistress of many slaves, nay, not even a kind mistress of willing slaves. War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend: the city of the Men of Númenor, and I would have her loved for her memory, her ancientry, her beauty, and her present wisdom. Not feared, save as men may fear the dignity of a man, old and wise."

Riverknight's Avatar Last of the Romans

Ok, Bolton up!

Riverknight Mining Enterprise wishes all of you success.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wtw6l0nonpyajqz

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Due to computer problems I am going to have to leave this HS I am sorry for any inconvenience caused

AdmiralThrawn's Avatar Vicarius

What's Bolton's position?

Riverknight's Avatar Last of the Romans

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralThrawn View Post
    What's Bolton's position?
    game is only on turn two!

Sure then, I'll pick 'em up! Just send over a cleared save .

The Forgotten's Avatar Domesticus

For the record, i forgot nothing.

Many thanks to the good folks down at the Graphics Workshop for the sig.

Hayo! What's the hold up?

Waiting for a cleared save.

Hotseating has lost its savor to me, therefore I leave. I apologise, and will commit myself to find a new admin for this thingy.
    "For myself, I would see the White Tree in flower again in the courts of the kings, and the Silver Crown return, and Minas Tirith in peace: Minas Anor again as of old, full of light, high and fair, beautiful as a queen among other queens; not as a mistress of many slaves, nay, not even a kind mistress of willing slaves. War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend: the city of the Men of Númenor, and I would have her loved for her memory, her ancientry, her beauty, and her present wisdom. Not feared, save as men may fear the dignity of a man, old and wise."

EoH is the new admin and Im sure he will get to this asap
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

Getting pretty adept at this... but I think ill be joining you shortly Sworn Stark

Waiting was magic

Just got the save! Starks Up!

http://www.mediafire.com/?7scbr4tiw69b6cd

Going to have to need an extra 12 hours or so, life is being hectic

Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Stannis the Mannis View Post
    Due to computer problems I am going to have to leave this HS I am sorry for any inconvenience caused
    Does this mean Arryn is open. If so I would like to take over.

Scratch that, found a minute. Mudd up

http://www.mediafire.com/?yikcd9ktokgcf31