Thread: Traits.

Default Traits.

Hi.Sometimes contradictory traits are acquired by my generals, for role-playing purposes, I use console commands to remove them. My problem is, I'm getting their ID from export_vnvs.txt in my data/text folder. But most of the time they don't work, I keep getting "trait not found in the database".For example, I wanted to remove the Seethes with Anger trait from my tolerant Caliph who also has the reserved, compassionate victor, and honorable ruler. {Seethes_with_Anger}Seethes with Anger{Seethes_with_Anger_desc}Fists clenched, nostrils flared, somebody would say something if anyone dared.{Seethes_with_Anger_effects_desc}+1 Dread, +1 Command, -1 Morale for all troops on the battlefieldThis is its description, right? I keep putting in "Seethes_with_Anger" after remove_trait. But I keep getting errors, I tried all variations of the words, capitalized, uncapitalized, with underscores, without, and using quotation mark and without them. How do I remove this trait? I just need the general method to remove these, I'll figure the rest out by myself. Thank you.

Default Re: Traits.

You're taking it from the wrong place. Export_vnvs is the file that has the descriptions to the levels of traits, and the levels are independent from the trait itself. You have to look for the name of the trait in export_descr_character_traits, where the name name of trait is Anger, and Seethes with Anger is just one of the levels for it. Since the way you are removing it is not by the addition of an anti-trait, you just need to put Anger as the trait name.

Where do I find that? I tried looking in the same directory where I find export_vnvs, but I can't find it.

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Broken_Crescent_kingdoms\data\export_descr_character_traits.txt

Under the patronage of m_1512

Thanks, found it.