Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6314647484950515253545556
Results 1,101 to 1,105 of 1105

Thread: Shogun II Total Realism [Beta 15.10.02 released]

Default Re: Shogun II Total Realism [Beta 15.10.02 released]

How to install from those files? the .rar has the "Shougun II Total Realism" folder, and within is "Backup" and "optional" with a bunch of different folders. Sorry for the question but I dont quite understand it and it doesnt seem to match the install instructions on the first page...

Quote Originally Posted by AshesFall View Post
    How to install from those files? the .rar has the "Shougun II Total Realism" folder, and within is "Backup" and "optional" with a bunch of different folders. Sorry for the question but I dont quite understand it and it doesnt seem to match the install instructions on the first page...
    Use my download link, it has the original pack files that install like any other mod.

It it just me, or is the download directory at NextCloud seemed corrupted? It only downloads 1.3 GB of the three.

Is it working as intended for the Tokugawa to use Obama's flag and colours and vice-versa in the Boshin campaign (FOTS)? Is the Boshin campaign playable or the mod is just for
    sengoku for now?

Artifex

Sadly, the mod is dead. I just don't feel motivated anymore to play Total War, I have other things to do (work, commuting, other hobbys) and the engine has severe problems, limitations and unfixable bugs.
    Sorry to leave unfinished work behind, but if you want to continue working on it, feel free to grab my backup files and the mod files.
    My Mod:
    Shogun II Total Realism
    A realism mod for Shogun II, Rise of the Samurai and Fall of the Samurai