Thread: Generals

Default Generals

Playing as one of the three factions (let's say Scipii), I was never able to recruit a General, even at the highest level of city buildings in Capua.
    How can the scripped be changed to include building generals in the Italian capitals?

Default Re: Generals

I played the Unified Rome campaign and could recruit generals with no problem.

Maybe not being able to recruit them is a feature of the 3 Families version.

Error of mine I think, you can recruit roman generals only in rome (correct for the unified campapign, but for the 3 families....hehe..)

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

YD23's Avatar Cторожевая Cобака.

I am playing imperial compaign for Greeks, and I have the same question.
    Can I recruit Generals in my capitol city, or it's only for Provincial Compagn?

wait,
    I think I got it,
    sorry,
    anyway, YOUR MOD IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    even my grandfather enjoys it, and he is like 67 years old
    keep it up

@yellowdogg23
    in 8.0 you can get generals in whole italy
    my best wishes to your grandfather...never to old to play

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics