Thread: Possibility of adding the +89 regions mod?

Default Possibility of adding the +89 regions mod?

So, I was greatly interested in what kind of work and how much effort would be needed to combine trom3 with http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-new-factions). This kind of combination would make for a tremendously awesome/epic game, I feel, and would give a new breath of life into Shogun 2.

Default Re: Possibility of adding the +89 regions mod?

I second this!

The only issues I realize while playing with Expanded Japan is that economies, upkeeps, construction times, movement distance and other duration-related effects are not adjusted for realism over 12 turns per year. Internally it's all still balanced because the AI get the same number of turns, but it bothers me that, for example, three turns to upgrade a town in Expanded Japan means it only takes three months/one season instead of the vanilla nine months/three seasons. It also bothers me that attrition doesn't kick in during the winter months until the very last month.

After adjusting for realism, it's probably not possible to travel and conquer as much as the 50/100 provinces set in Expanded Japan. In fact it'll probably be harder to conquer the same geographical area as the vanilla game, because there are more enemies to fight (the new clans make the same money as the old ones, so the total cash stacked against the player is higher), more castles to capture (more free enemy units from garrisons), etc.

1.follow +89 mod's guide
    2.adjust region's property for Trom3 -> hardwork (u should consider Trom3's system ex.AOR and etc, in this case u should add new AOR unit set for 89 new faction or extend limit of unit)
    3.adjust rest of other system for huge scaled game
    4.enjoy epic game

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Look @ the new sticky, I am soon-to-release this
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!