Hi guys,

Ok! I've been playing Shogun 2 for a few months now and the novelty is wearing a little thin, though I do like the co-op campaigns and the drop in battles which allowed me to play campaigns with my sons.

But I want to take a break and return to ETW for a bit and I thought I might try the TROM mod again.

TROM was one of the first mods I download for ETW and as i recall it was a pretty nice mod, but I was tempted to try a few others such as Darth and Empire Relaism etc. and never returned to it.

The mod I currently had loaded when I moved onto Shogun 2 is not to my taste whjich was why I got distracted. So, before loading TROM I want to make sure the latest version it doesn't do anything I'm not going to be happy with.

Can anyone tell me if TROM 1.7 does anything to affect the number of trade ships you can purchase and deploy?

The last mod I tried had some weird idea to limit trade ships to a maximum of 9 and charge a huge price for them, probably to try and reduce the influence of trade portals on income, but I use trade ships as troop transports so it sort of killed the game for me.

Also can anyone confirm which units are restricted in 1.7?

Does it restrict puckle guns and native artillery for example?

If there is a list of changes for the entire mod then I would be grateful for a link.

Thanks, I'm just reinstalling the game so any advice would be useful.