Thread: What happened to loyalty?

Default What happened to loyalty?

Did not BI bring a loyalty rating / feature to your Generals? I could have sworn it did? Its been so long since I played any vanilla RTW or BI that I could be wrong, but I did notice that this wasn't shown on any of my generals. :hmmm:

Sanskrit_Bandit's Avatar Wielki Kniaź Wiślański

Default Re: What happened to loyalty?

its only for the roman factions. or maybe ibfd got rid of it because the ere rebels have been changed to a diff faction and wre rebels are now a normal faction, meaning they have stable provinces from the games start, and rebelling wre provinces no longer go under their control.
    i may be wrong tho, i havnt played any roman faction yet.

Ramon Gonzales y Garcia's Avatar Nobleza y Valor

Default Re: What happened to loyalty?

Quote Originally Posted by polak966
    its only for the roman factions. or maybe ibfd got rid of it because the ere rebels have been changed to a diff faction and wre rebels are now a normal faction, meaning they have stable provinces from the games start, and rebelling wre provinces no longer go under their control.
    i may be wrong tho, i havnt played any roman faction yet.
    adding in loyalty will make the western roman situation actually much more interesting, but Hans Kloss mentioned that in this case, if WRE is defeated completely, causes a crash to person playing WRR... hmmm, maybe make the victory condition as the destruction of WRE, then?
    am still thinking of returning the shadowing w/c is why I didn't get rid of the loyalty
    re: ERE rebels are really gone, I enabled the moors faction, if I had known how to do that earlier would have done the same to white huns/Roxolani
    Ramon Gonzales y Garcia

INVASIO BARBARORVM II

Proud patron of Riothamus, Pompeius Magnus and SeniorBatavianHorse
    If we had gone so far, it is because we stand on the shoulders of giants