Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: TWH Unit Packs: M.E.P patch 17 || S.A.P patch 17|| M.H.F patch 17 ||| SYRACUSE BONUS PACK patch 17 |||

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Default Re: TWH UnitPack: M.E.P V1.6 RELEASED(Macedon/Epirus/Pontus/Seleucids)||| S.A.P PACK BETA 0.7 RELEASED!!! Update : Ptolemaic Preview Up! 16/11

Blessed by History, a balsam for my eye! thank u!

Default Re: TWH UnitPack: M.E.P V1.6 RELEASED(Macedon/Epirus/Pontus/Seleucids)||| S.A.P PACK BETA 0.7 RELEASED!!! Update : Ptolemaic Preview Up! 16/11

your mod is Awesome!!! When is the release for Lakedaimonioi, Athenaioi, Ptolomenoi???? =)

koultouras's Avatar Πέος

Quote Originally Posted by MintulaIrrumator View Post
    your mod is Awesome!!! When is the release for Lakedaimonioi, Athenaioi, Ptolomenoi???? =)
    Sparta and Athens have been already released.
    Ptolemeans will be an update of the pack named as twh_S_A_P

you can find it here. >>>[TWH Unit Pack S.A.P.] Download Links & Feedback | Download Links & Εντυπώσεις
    you can also subscribe in the respective STEAM workshop thread> http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=193166357

i guess you already have twh_M_E_P installed
    if not so
    here is the rar file> [TWH Unit Pack M.E.P.] Download Links & Feedback | Download Links & Εντυπώσεις
    or alternativelly you can again subscribe in the respective STEAM workshop thread > http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=186915551
    Last edited by koultouras; November 17, 2013 at 11:00 AM.

yeah thanks a lot for the quick reply!

Yes I have already the new units for epirus, pontus, seleucid and macedonia up and running and they are incredible, super cool!

ok I'll get sparta and athens too then n wait for egypt!

Thanks again and very nice job!! =)

And one more question.....after Egypt are you planning to make an unit pack expanding the roasters for Rhodos, Knossos, Cyprus, Siracusa and Massalia?

That would be awesome! Especially since nobody (that i know of) have yet added some units for Rhodos, Knossos and Cyprus.....!

Thanks and congratulations again!

beos777's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by MintulaIrrumator View Post
    And one more question.....after Egypt are you planning to make an unit pack expanding the roasters for Rhodos, Knossos, Cyprus, Siracusa and Massalia?

That would be awesome! Especially since nobody (that i know of) have yet added some units for Rhodos, Knossos and Cyprus.....!

Thanks and congratulations again!
    Hello man, thanks for the support. Of course we have some plans for the future. Of course we have some plans for Massalia, Pergamon, Bosporus, Rhodes, Syracuse and Baktria. But we have to wait atm. Stay tunned guys.

Hi!

Thats great news then!! I will await anxiously for egypt and the future packs!!!

Right on!! =)

But Knossos and Cyprus need you as well!! lol!

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

May I suggest you guys to merge SAP and MEP in a single pack, pls?

koultouras's Avatar Πέος

Quote Originally Posted by paradamed View Post
    May I suggest you guys to merge SAP and MEP in a single pack, pls?
    is it that much of a need?
    The reason we decided to keep 2 single packs, is because we thought that there could be users needing only one of them.
    Dividing them into 2 packs makes the releases more flexible and doesnt force people having both when all they want is (e.g.) the MEP factions.

If this is a request regarding compatibility MEP is compatible with more or less all the major mods out there
    and SAP pack will be fixed on the newer update(some reported conflicts with Radious' Eastern Pack).

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Ptolemaic preview looks great, I will have continue battling vanilla units for now

koultouras's Avatar Πέος

Default M.E.P. 1.65 RELEASED/ S.A.P. 1.0 RELEASED

Default Re: TWH Unit Packs: M.E.P V1.65 RELEASED(Macedon/Epirus/Pontus/Seleucids)|| S.A.P. v.1.0 RELEASED(Athens/Sparta/Ptolemeans)!!!

I will thanks
    Σας ευχαριστούμε για το όμορφο έργο

beos777's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: TWH Unit Packs: M.E.P V1.65 RELEASED(Macedon/Epirus/Pontus/Seleucids)|| S.A.P. v.1.0 RELEASED(Athens/Sparta/Ptolemeans)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Basileos Antiokhos Euergetes View Post
    I will thanks
    Σας ευχαριστούμε για το όμορφο έργο
    thank you man for your kind words

koultouras's Avatar Πέος

Default Re: TWH Unit Packs: M.E.P v.1.65 RELEASED(Macedon/Epirus/Pontus/Seleucids)|| S.A.P. v.1.0 RELEASED(Athens/Sparta/Ptolemeans)!!!

forgot to clarify something
    Since every one asks,
    MEP is(or has been planed to be) compatible with almost all unit packs and all radious' mods
    SAP is(or has been planed to be) compatible with almost all unit packs and all radious' mods

SAP. v.07. has had a little conflict @radious' farsovereign pack where we (me and radious') accidentally have named a helmet indetically.
    This issue has been raised by version 1.0

And since both SAP and MEP are just 2 unit packs, they should be compatible with patch7beta whenever the last gets live officially
    I assume the same stands for all similar modifications out there. Both MEP and SAP should be compatible.

Default Re: TWH Unit Packs: M.E.P v.1.65 RELEASED(Macedon/Epirus/Pontus/Seleucids)|| S.A.P. v.1.0 RELEASED(Athens/Sparta/Ptolemeans)!!!

To my greek companions Next ones, Ptolemoi

Hi great mod nice units and great previews.

I suspect one of the above users asked for packs to be merged because there is conflicts with each other 88 to be exact is this a problem ?

Thanks.

koultouras's Avatar Πέος

Quote Originally Posted by curtis11 View Post
    Hi great mod nice units and great previews.

I suspect one of the above users asked for packs to be merged because there is conflicts with each other 88 to be exact is this a problem ?

Thanks.
    if you are having excactly 88 conflicts between MEP and SAP this is totaly necessairy to happen.
    Not only it does NOT influence the 2 packs but the presence of them ensures that both packs have the correct amount of new textures
    Once again, as said before, since there are 2 different packs sharing the same set of skins, and since i need both of them to include the skins, (cause the users that only want one of them will not
    have the chance to see the new skins otherwise) , those 88 conflicts is a good thing, and not a breaking game issue
    Last edited by koultouras; November 19, 2013 at 03:48 PM.

Some Ptolemaic fellows

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Magnificent pictures