Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: TWH Unit Packs: M.E.P patch 17 || S.A.P patch 17|| M.H.F patch 17 ||| SYRACUSE BONUS PACK patch 17 |||

Default Re: TWH UnitPack: M.E.P(Macedonia/Epirus/Pontus) V1.0 RELEASED!

Quote Originally Posted by neoptolemos View Post
    Well the roster is ready concerning the models, the reason is late is that an extra polishing of the stats and moreover an introduction of new skins that will replace some vanilla ones in under development along with the already released units.
    There was also a decision that first pack of Macedon, Epirus and Pontus will be enhanced and Seleucids will be added as an extra in this enhancement.So the version 1.1 of MEP will be released first and Athens which will be enhanced as well, they will follow.

Few words for the Athenian roster.
    Our additions will emphasize on giving Athens a variety of new historical units, that will boost up her dynamic in all levels.This boost will be focusing on infantry mostly.
    will there be Scythian archers; i read in Classical world history Athens employed Scythian archers as mercanaries during the Persian wars and Pelopanesse wars

neoptolemos's Avatar Breatannach Romanus

Quote Originally Posted by jedi7000nathan View Post
    will there be Scythian archers; i read in Classical world history Athens employed Scythian archers as mercanaries during the Persian wars and Pelopanesse wars
    As you ve said, that was during the 5th cent so we can't have them in retrospect
    Quem faz injúria vil e sem razão,Com forças e poder em que está posto,Não vence; que a vitória verdadeira É saber ter justiça nua e inteira-He who, solely to oppress,Employs or martial force, or power, achieves No victory; but a true victory Is gained,when justice triumphs and prevails.
    Luís de Camões

beos777's Avatar Semisalis

Because many of you ask about athens, many of you want to see the units. I Will say something, do not expect to see a roster which was during the 5h century or even the 4th century. We aim differently. You should expect the same thing about Sparta. Do not expect to see corinthian helmets etc.

koultouras's Avatar Πέος

Quote Originally Posted by Celtichugs123 View Post
    Unfortunately your mod doesn't work. Neither from manual download nor through Steam Workshop. I can see the mod to checked in the mod manager (both Mitch's and official one) but the units do not appear on any of the rosters. I am have a similar issue with another unit pack.

All other unit backs I use work. Just not yours. I cannot find anything that should be conflicting with your mod.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Celtic.
    sometimes you need to
    a) restart steam after downloading the mod.
    b) select the mod in both ModManager-Steam Version/ ModManager plain -standalone- version.

i have had the same problem upon the last update when the MODmanager was incorporated within the Steam launcher
    Also if you have some other mods installed that could only create a conflict and thus break the loading of MEP, only if the mods that are loaded as well change files used by MEP as well...

But i would also try a) and b) if i were you ...

Furthermore, thanks to Ziem
    i found out that i can only include MEP altered files and not all the vanilla ones , i am already working on this and have limited the MEP units for the next version.
    I suppose this should maximize compatibility with other mods.

do not expect to see a roster which was during the 5h century or even the 4th century
    Fine. Plenty of modders have already done that fantasy.

Hope the spartants levies will wear the red flag. "Arise oppressed of the earth..."

Quote Originally Posted by Brune View Post
    Fine. Plenty of modders have already done that fantasy.

Hope the spartants levies will wear the red flag. "Arise oppressed of the earth..."
    I ll give a hint.
    The Spartan additions will focus on the rest of the Peloponesse.In a sense, we think that giving the Spartans an alternative to become a Pelopnesian league (for the moment with givingthe option of recruiting Pelopenesians as well) instead of Lacademon we are somehow creating a realistic alternative scenario.At least the Pelopenesian league was the Spartan highlight and moreover Achaean and Aetolian leagues have shown that coalitions of cities have a greater chance to survive.

And most importantly

For those already playing with TWH UP MEP

The new version which is going to be released perhaps even tomorrow, will give the impression that you play a brand new roster!!!

Koultouras skins are amazing!!!
    Last edited by neoptolemos; October 30, 2013 at 12:36 PM.
    Quem faz injúria vil e sem razão,Com forças e poder em que está posto,Não vence; que a vitória verdadeira É saber ter justiça nua e inteira-He who, solely to oppress,Employs or martial force, or power, achieves No victory; but a true victory Is gained,when justice triumphs and prevails.
    Luís de Camões

Ziem's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by koultouras View Post
    i found out that i can only include MEP altered files and not all the vanilla ones , i am already working on this and have limited the MEP units for the next version.
    Excellent, looking forward to it!

Z

koultouras's Avatar Πέος

Default Re: TWH UnitPack: M.E.P V1.0 RELEASED--||SELEUCIDS' PREVIEW IS UP||--

Last edited by koultouras; October 31, 2013 at 10:14 AM.

koultouras's Avatar Πέος

Default Re: TWH UnitPack: M.E.P V1.0 RELEASED--||SELEUCIDS' PREVIEW IS UP||--

bonus preview
    Kltras_linothoraxes combos
    +
    Kltras_cuirasses combos
    Koultouras TWH UP new/edited skins quick preview
    Spoiler for Linothorax Fancy

Spoiler for Linothorax Colorful

Spoiler for Linothorax Special

Spoiler for Linothorax Excellent

Spoiler for Linothorax Silver Elite

Spoiler for Semithorax (linothorax+cuirass combo)

Spoiler for Bronze Arm Armour + Bronze Cuirass

Spoiler for Silver Arm Armour + Silver Cuirass

Made by matterials used in TGC / BC etc.

koultouras's Avatar Πέος

Default Re: TWH UnitPack: M.E.P V1.5 RELEASED(Macedon/Epirus/Pontus/Seleucids) 1/11/2013

Eikki's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: TWH UnitPack: M.E.P V1.5 RELEASED(Macedon/Epirus/Pontus/Seleucids) 1/11/2013

Seleucid units and new linothorax armours look amazing. Great work guys

koultouras's Avatar Πέος

thank you mate!

koultouras's Avatar Πέος

courtesy of Sir Galilaios
    It took him some days to finalize it so some units could be updated and not as shown here....

Are the stats of your units based on vanilla or a mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Master.Mind View Post
    Are the stats of your units based on vanilla or a mod?
    Well we have as a base similar units but the final values are a careful decision of ours.
    We think that they are overall well balanced.
    Luís de Camões

Well balanced for what? I like the unit pack, but I fear that in combination with Silven's mod they might be game breaking (since Silven's mod aims for much longer battles).

Quote Originally Posted by Master.Mind View Post
    Well balanced for what? I like the unit pack, but I fear that in combination with Silven's mod they might be game breaking (since Silven's mod aims for much longer battles).
    It depends, most of them are improved vanilla models in statistics and yes they hold better in battles
    Most of the models were balanced according to 1.5 patch.Hoever revised statistics will be considered in pace with the stabilization of the vanilla game
    Luís de Camões

Celtichugs123's Avatar Senator

sometimes you need to
    a) restart steam after downloading the mod.
    b) select the mod in both ModManager-Steam Version/ ModManager plain -standalone- version.

i have had the same problem upon the last update when the MODmanager was incorporated within the Steam launcher
    Also if you have some other mods installed that could only create a conflict and thus break the loading of MEP, only if the mods that are loaded as well change files used by MEP as well...

But i would also try a) and b) if i were you ...

Unfortunately neither of these has worked.

b) select the mod in both ModManager-Steam Version/ ModManager plain -standalone- version...
    ...i have had the same problem upon the last update when the MODmanager was incorporated within the Steam launcher
    That said, I don't actually understand this? Do you mean the official Mod Manager in the Rome II launcher?
    Last edited by Celtichugs123; November 02, 2013 at 11:23 AM.
    Vikingr

The Last Kingdom

“For myself, I find I become less cynical rather than more--remembering my own sins and follies; and realize that men's hearts are not often as bad as their acts, and very seldom as bad as their words.”
    - J.R.R Tolkien

koultouras's Avatar Πέος

Quote Originally Posted by Celtichugs123 View Post
    Unfortunately neither of these has worked.

That said, I don't actually understand this? Do you mean the official Mod Manager in the Rome II launcher?
    I mean this mod manager>>> http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...h-CA-Launcher)

also as a final tip i would try getting rid of other mods(should you already have some installed), just to doublecheck whether another mod conflicts with twh_up MEP or not

Celtichugs123's Avatar Senator

I mean this mod manager>>> http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...h-CA-Launcher)

also as a final tip i would try getting rid of other mods(should you already have some installed), just to doublecheck whether another mod conflicts with twh_up MEP or not
    Yes, I am using both Mitch's Mod Manager and the Official one. Unfortunately neither get your great looking mod working.

As for other mods, that's a possibility, however I have checked and double checked this. Also in Mitch's Mod Manager it says TWH UnitPack has no conflicts.
    Vikingr

The Last Kingdom

“For myself, I find I become less cynical rather than more--remembering my own sins and follies; and realize that men's hearts are not often as bad as their acts, and very seldom as bad as their words.”
    - J.R.R Tolkien