Page 1 of 28 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: TWH Unit Packs: M.E.P patch 17 || S.A.P patch 17|| M.H.F patch 17 ||| SYRACUSE BONUS PACK patch 17 |||

koultouras's Avatar Πέος

Default TWH Unit Packs: M.E.P patch 17 || S.A.P patch 17|| M.H.F patch 17 ||| SYRACUSE BONUS PACK patch 17 |||

Total War Hellas Unit packs
    TWH UNIT PACK ||M.E.P.||

DOWNLOAD MEP Unit Pack:
    DOWNLOAD TWH_up_MEP patch 17 here

M.E.P. PREVIEWS
    Total War Hellas Unit Pack: Macedonian Preview
    Total War Hellas Unit Pack: Epirote Preview
    Total War Hellas Unit Pack: Pontic Preview
    Total War Hellas Unit Pack: Seleucids' Preview

TWH M.E.P. Unit Pack on Steam Workshop
    ------------click the image to be redirected.----------------

Spoiler for Change Logs M.E.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Changelog v0.7->v1.0

• Pontic Unit Pack Added (10 new units from which 2 as generals bodyguards)
    • Extensively revised unit stats so to meet official patch 5 standards
    • Thoroughly revised cost and recruitment so to meet official patch 5 standards
    • Macedonian WhiteShields Pikemen Scale Skin Revised
    • 2 elite units of every MEP faction has been granted in both custom battle and campaign map as General Bodyguards

Quote Originally Posted by Changelog v1.0->v1.5

• 8 Newly crafted/or vanilla edited skins
    • Seleucid Unit Pack Added (8 new units-randomly using a mix of new kltras_skins and old skins)
    • Skin revisions made on already implemented units using "Kltras_Skins" set:
      Macedon Units:
      Amphipolitan Phalangitae(Pikemen) | Bottian Thureophoroi| Corinthian Allies | Whiteshields Phalangitae(Pikemen) | Companion Agema
      Epirus Units:
      Royal Molossian Guard | Thesprotian Pheraspidae
      Pontus Units:
      Akolouthoi| Stratiotae Phalangitae(Pikemen)| Pontic Phalangitae(Pikemen) | Trapezountioi Machairophoiroi
    • Hellenized (or latinized) Unit Naming in all new and older units where applicable.

Quote Originally Posted by Change Log 1.5->1.6
    • 12 Newly crafted/or vanilla edited skins . Where applicable and possible the Vanilla skins were limited:
      -One "Plain version" skin given to low-mid range level units of Pontus & Seleucids.
      -One "Plain version" skin given to low-mid range level units of Macedonia & Epirus.
      -One "Advanced version" skin given to high level units of Pontus & Seleucids.
      -One "Advanced version" skin given to high level units of Macedonia & Epirus.
    • Units Revised according the aformentioned 12 new skins :
      -Epirus: Taulantians Machairophoroi | Thesprotoi Pheraspidae | Royal Molossian Guard
      -Macedonia: Bottian Thureophoroi | Orestian Peltastae | Corinthian Allies.
      -Pontus: Sinopean Thureophoroi | Stratiotae Phalangitae|
      -Seleucids: Myssian Peltastae | Epilectoi | Chalkaspidae
    • Re-evaluation and overhauls regarding the stats so to fit patch 6-7

Quote Originally Posted by Change Log 1.6->1.65

• Conflicts with major mods-packs lifted:
      -Specifically a conflict with radious' eastern (farsovereign) unit pack was lifted
    • Units Stats Revised according to patch7beta :
      -Pikemen were specificaly overhauled in terms of stats
    Quote Originally Posted by Change Log 1.65-> 1.70

• One new unit added in both Seleucid Roster and Bactrian Roster
      "Hellenikoi Basilikoi Cataphractoi" is the new boydguard unit TWH MEP adds in the aforementioned rosters
      They combine textures we made for bactria and some new helmet and/or armour combinations
    • 6 new helmet combinations:
      The Vanilla greek face mask has been extracted and been given onto several other helmets
      creating 6 unique variants
    • 2 new skins added
    • Multiplayer costs fixed
    • A confict that was occuring between MEP generals and Caesar in Gaul expansion has been lifted
      Both TWH_M.E.P. & S.A.P. packs are now fully compatible with the lattest update (patch 8).

TWH UNIT PACK ||S.A.P.||

DOWNLOAD MEP Unit Pack:
    DOWNLOAD TWH_up_SAP patch 17 here

S.A.P. PREVIEWS
    Total War Hellas Unit Pack: Spartan Preview
    Total War Hellas Unit Pack: Athenian Preview
    Total War Hellas Unit Pack: Ptolemaic Preview
    Total War Hellas Unit Pack: Bactrian Preview

TWH S.A.P. Unit Pack on Steam Workshop

Spoiler for Change Logs S.A.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Changes S.A.P. v.0.7

• 18 New Units Added:
      -9 for Sparta
      -9 for Athens
    • 15 Newly crafted/or vanilla edited skins . Where applicable and possible the Vanilla skins were limited:
      -One "plain and one advanced" version of texture for Sparta
      -One "plain and one advanced" version of texture for Athens
      -One Luxury Golden-Silver-Bronze Cuirass with carved symbols for Athens
    • 80% of the S.A.P Units are enhanced by TWH_UP new skins:
    • Re-evaluation and overhauls regarding the stats so to fit patch 6-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Changes v.0.7 ->v.1.0

• 8 New Units Added:
      -8 new units added in the Ptolemaic roster
    • 6 Newly crafted/or vanilla edited skins . Where applicable and possible the Vanilla skins were limited:
      -One "plain and one advanced" version of texture for Ptolemeans
      -New units are enhanced by TWH_Skins
    • Unit ballancing and stats revision
      -Spartan and Athenian pikemen were overhauled to fit the stats of new patchtbeta7
      -Ptolemaic units were balanced according patchbeta7
    • Compatibility issues lifted
      -A reported issue regarding compatibility with Radious' Farsovereign Eastern Pack was lifted

Quote Originally Posted by Change Log v.1.0 -> v.1.5

• 8 Newly made Bactrian units added
    • 16 Newly crafted/or vanilla edited skins . Where applicable and possible the Vanilla skins were limited:
      -One "Plain version of a linothorax" skin given to low-mid range level Bactrian units.(4 variations)
      -One "Plain version of a leather lamelar cuirass" skin given to low-mid range level Bactrian units.(4 variations)
      -One "Advanced version of a linothorax "skin given to high level Bactrian units(4 variations)
      -One "Advanced version of metalic lamelar "skin given to high level Bactrian units(4 variations)
    • Multiplayer Costs fixed for all units
    • Recruitment and costs for Bactrian TWH units added.

TWH UNIT PACK ||M.H.F.||

DOWNLOAD M.H.F. Unit Pack:
    DOWNLOAD TWH_up_MHF patch 17 here

M.H.F. PREVIEWS
    Total War Hellas Unit Pack: Cimmerian Preview
    Total War Hellas Unit Pack: Massilian Preview
    Total War Hellas Unit Pack: Pergamese Preview
    Total War Hellas Unit Pack: Rhodian Preview

TWH M.H.F. Unit Pack on Steam Workshop

TWH BONUS UNIT PACK ||SYRACUSE||

DOWNLOAD Bonus Syracuse Unit Pack:
    DOWNLOAD TWH_up_Syracuse Bonus Pack Edition v.1.0 here

Bonus Pack Syracuse PREVIEWS
    Total War Hellas Unit Pack: Syracusian Preview

TWH M.H.F. Unit Pack on Steam Workshop

Spoiler for Change Log v.1.0| Εκδοση v.1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Changes

• 7 New Units Added:
    • Appx. 16 Newly crafted/or vanilla edited skins . Where applicable and possible the Vanilla skins were limited:
    • TWH Bonus Pack "Syracuse" version 1.0 Patch 17 Initial release
    • Adjusting the stats so to fit patch 17

Spoiler for PERMISSIONS & CREDITS. READ THIS PLZ BEFORE ASKING

TWH UP Permission Policy
    Regarding the usage of the units' code that twh_up pack has implemented:
    All permissions granting request should be directed here > http://www.totalwarhellas.com/Thread...BA%CE%BF%CF%8D

Regarding the new textures:
    All edited TWH_UP skins and their respective coding work related to them are granted through written permission
    exclusively given by the author(koultouras). Our creations mostly start with an abbrevation like KLTRAS_* or kltras_* but are barely limited on them solely.
    Take care and ask for a permission before even implementing!

Should you need to obtain them you need a written permission by me and credits to be given to me and my team.
    I will only address and/or accept permissions that will be directed here > http://www.totalwarhellas.com/Thread...BA%CE%BF%CF%8D

Quote Originally Posted by CREDITS
    TWH_Kltras_Skins ARE ALL new entries with either edited elements of the vanilla files or newly inserted elements from my work done for mods such as TGC, or BC or FRoME etc.
    Please Rep all TGC contributors without the assistance of which this skins would not look the same:
    -Pacco
    -Leif Erickson
    -Mattheaus
    -Absinthia
    -Evyattar

Last edited by koultouras; April 19, 2016 at 06:31 AM.

Libertus

Default Re: [WIP]TWH UnitPack: Macedonian

Very interesting, the macedons look really good!

koultouras's Avatar Πέος

Quote Originally Posted by Azmodin View Post
    Very interesting, the macedons look really good!
    thank you mate.
    Expect more once the mod tools provide more than already providing, in general expect more in the days to come...
    Our goal is to offer historically accurate hellenistic armies, based on concepts and depictions of the period.

I got really tied up on it and i will continue with Epirus and Pontus.
    Alkimachos (the other modeler) will be engaged with Sparta Athens and Ptolemeans

The truth is that r2tw disappoints me a bit since it is extremely limited in terms of creativity(no new skins and models can be included)
    Yesterday , I was one inch away from changing the skins too...
    but it prooved to be a bugger, and i let it got to fight another day.

this looks very promising.
    is the plan also to give athens and other states their own units.
    like sparta has spartan hoplites, it would only be justice to give athens athenian hoplites.
    i know and understand that sparta is overhyped, but i would love to see more diverse greeks.
    i will be following this closely

Eikki's Avatar Centenarius

No love for the seleucids/bactrians? It looks great nonetheless, very good work

Jupiter, Mars and Bellona! This is an amazing mod, I can't wait for release!

neoptolemos's Avatar Breatannach Romanus

We are currently at the final stage of testing the units and all I can say is that they look and function like a charm.
    Our goal was to include a realistic and authentic representation of Greek states and eponymous Greek units that have been left out of the game such as Aetolian and Achaean units or the Macedonian and Epirot tribes.
    The new rosters will add variety and depth to under-represented factions such as Athens, Epirus and Pontus in a historical context
    As Koultouras mentioned, the current state of game's modability offers a limited width of creativity but the unit pack will be updated as the modability broadens.
    So keep an eye for the upcoming release.
    Quem faz injúria vil e sem razão,Com forças e poder em que está posto,Não vence; que a vitória verdadeira É saber ter justiça nua e inteira-He who, solely to oppress,Employs or martial force, or power, achieves No victory; but a true victory Is gained,when justice triumphs and prevails.
    Luís de Camões

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Please in this roster DO NOT expect 4th century hoplites....unless some units that hellenistic scripts mention them (Hypaspistae).
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

don't forget the mighty corinthians, the mighty men of thebes! argos, messene, olympia

Nice koultouras, but I hope Syracuse and Massilia won't be forgotten. Would be great too if a part of the damned tech tree could be simply unlocked for these factions. Actually I feels like ruling a prehistoric village when I play as syracusan...

koultouras's Avatar Πέος

Quote Originally Posted by Dterror1303 View Post
    this looks very promising.
    is the plan also to give athens and other states their own units.
    like sparta has spartan hoplites, it would only be justice to give athens athenian hoplites.
    i know and understand that sparta is overhyped, but i would love to see more diverse greeks.
    i will be following this closely
    @all thanks for the kind reception
    @Dterror.
    One of our main concerns is that everyone is focusing on the "big 3" of the hellenistic world when moding, (rome-sparta-athens)
    Furthermore we try to portray the reforms the hellenistic armies had to make in order to counter the advance of the western cultures .
    So i am afraid we will not pay too much attention on sparta, for after all , everyone is paying attention on them solely.

We have plans though as for adding units in sparta's roster, once again as historical accurate as it gets, but i am afraid , that sparta will get the lightest touch of change compared to the others.
    That is ofc untill we find possible new extra candidates uints for inclusion.

Atm we are focusing on Epirus-Athens, since more or less the macedonian 9 are 100% done and working.
    Last edited by koultouras; October 07, 2013 at 04:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dterror1303 View Post
    don't forget the mighty corinthians, the mighty men of thebes! argos, messene, olympia
    Oh the Corinthians are under the dominance of Macedonians at our timeframe but we have been included them in Macedonian roster nevertheless.
    The roster is presented here in full details
    http://www.totalwarhellas.com/Thread...t-Pack-Preview
    Quem faz injúria vil e sem razão,Com forças e poder em que está posto,Não vence; que a vitória verdadeira É saber ter justiça nua e inteira-He who, solely to oppress,Employs or martial force, or power, achieves No victory; but a true victory Is gained,when justice triumphs and prevails.
    Luís de Camões

here are some screen shots from my testing
    The whiteshields
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The Amphilopolitan pikemen

Corinthian allies

Luís de Camões

@neoptolemos
    oh i actually did not see the unit descriptions yet :p
    i just seen the screenshots.
    now i actually read them, i'm even a bigger fan of this project!
    i always thought Corinthian where Sparta's allies who helped them fight against the democrats
    but i guess that must be before Alexander!

@koultouras
    i am happy that you will focus on the other.
    Sparta had its own roster, but Athens..who actually where the real heroes of the
    battle of Thermopylae have generic units
    same for Macedon...basic successor state units, so i'm very glad to see you working on the generic part of the Greek!
    so lots of love from me guys!

Thanks for the kind words Here are some more screenshots
    Amphipolitan pikemen and Corinthian allies in a all-new Macedonian army consisting only by Koultouras new units:

Companion Agema

Luís de Camões

Default Re: TWH UnitPack: Macedonian

Great news, after the completion of Macedonian roster, the Epirot roster now has 3 more units added and 7 more are coming....
    Luís de Camões

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Neo your pics are not visible...
    If they are attachments in TWH you need to reupload them here in TWC as well.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Oh I am able to see them and I thought that everybody was.I ll re upload them then
    Luís de Camões

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-10-08_00029.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	432.5 KB 
ID:	295576Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-10-08_00024.jpg 
Views:	12255 
Size:	558.2 KB 
ID:	295577Click image for larger version. 

ID:	295576Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-10-08_00023.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	541.5 KB 
ID:	295578Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-10-08_00028.jpg 
Views:	12177 
Size:	417.6 KB 
ID:	295579Click image for larger version. 

ID:	295578

Click image for larger version. 

ID:	295578Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-10-08_00028.jpg 
Views:	12177 
Size:	417.6 KB 
ID:	295579Click image for larger version. 

ID:	295576

Corinthian allies

Paionian cavalry

I hope you can see them
    Last edited by neoptolemos; October 09, 2013 at 12:51 PM.
    Luís de Camões

Heathen Storm's Avatar Where's my axe?

Great work my friends!

Proud mod leader, modeller and public relations officer of Heiðinn Veðr: Total War

Page 1 of 28 123456789101126 ... LastLast