Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: TWH Unit Packs: M.E.P patch 17 || S.A.P patch 17|| M.H.F patch 17 ||| SYRACUSE BONUS PACK patch 17 |||

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Default Re: TWH Unit Packs: M.E.P v.1.65 RELEASED(Macedon/Epirus/Pontus/Seleucids)|| S.A.P. v.1.0 RELEASED(Athens/Sparta/Ptolemeans)!!!

thank'u!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Default Re: TWH Unit Packs: M.E.P v.1.65 RELEASED(Macedon/Epirus/Pontus/Seleucids)|| S.A.P. v.1.0 RELEASED(Athens/Sparta/Ptolemeans)!!!

what changed from MEP version 1.60 to version 1.65?

koultouras's Avatar Πέος

Quote Originally Posted by MintulaIrrumator View Post
    what changed from MEP version 1.60 to version 1.65?
    -some compatibility issues
    -some stats revisions (mostly pikemen cause they were altered by CA in patch7beta)
    -a bug concerning the units that wore lorica hamata(i had forgotten to remove the greek tunics underneath them and they were being mixed up with the hamata chainmail)

@DramaBelli
    mate i am so out of rep.
    I wish i could unload all of it upon your magnificent screenshots

I love these units - excellent work, guys. Apologies if this has already been addressed, but do you have any plans to work on the Thracians and Illyrians?

thanks a lot koultouras !!! cant wait for the next chapters!

koultouras's Avatar Πέος

Quote Originally Posted by crawe1 View Post
    I love these units - excellent work, guys. Apologies if this has already been addressed, but do you have any plans to work on the Thracians and Illyrians?
    Quote Originally Posted by MintulaIrrumator View Post
    thanks a lot koultouras !!! cant wait for the next chapters!
    we are already working on the next bonus faction that will be available through SAP
    Seleucids were the bonus faction of the MEP pack, and SAP will as well have a bonus pack

If only our estimation stands true, then you will hear from us announcing which faction shall be included as then bonus pack
    Ive already said that we are only interested in playable by default factions.
    (or the ones provided via DLCs )

with new visual configuration La Mort sweet fx settings + GEM truecolor

Basilikon Agema

koultouras's Avatar Πέος

so, baktria it is...

Quote Originally Posted by koultouras View Post
    so, baktria it is...
    It' seems Baktria yes and hopefully coming with some visual variations for units. Even if I'm quite sure of standard vanilla hellenic meshes.

koultouras's Avatar Πέος

Quote Originally Posted by DramaBelli View Post
    It' seems Baktria yes and hopefully coming with some visual variations for units. Even if I'm quite sure of standard vanilla hellenic meshes.
    then it doesnt need to be clarified which faction provided as a bonus pack through SAP will be, does it??? ...

yes sure, it will be Arverni with "Sons of Gulliver" as special unit

Epic28's Avatar Senator

With this unit pack I am diving head first into an Athenian campaign now as they finally have units worth using with their awesome starting position.

Great work Koultouras and the TGC team, really love the historical authenticity each unit has. Now if I could only get BullGod's unit cards to represent these amazing new units you've put together.
    Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse.
    All war depends upon it.

Epic28's Avatar Senator

*Delete - Double post
    Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse.
    All war depends upon it.

koultouras's Avatar Πέος

Quote Originally Posted by DramaBelli View Post
    yes sure, it will be Arverni with "Sons of Gulliver" as special unit
    lol ,the late misdeeds of CA oftenly dont let some quotes be heard as they should...
    I didnt mean that my friend

I meant that BAKTRIA WILL BE THE NEXT FACTION twh_SAP WILL INCLUDE AS ITS BONUS FACTION

@epic
    i am glad you like it mate, its the best reward for me to see users feeling this way....
    Last edited by koultouras; November 22, 2013 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by koultouras View Post
    lol ,the late misdeeds of CA oftenly dont let some quotes be heard as they should...
    I didnt mean that my friend

I meant that BAKTRIA WILL BE THE NEXT FACTION twh_SAP WILL INCLUDE AS ITS BONUS FACTION

Ah ah! mate, I've understood, you was clear ...but I was joking)

This SAP new units, both with Smarmy's effort will make Baktria really challenging!

Default Re: TWH Unit Packs:M.E.P v.1.65(Macedon/Epirus/Pontus/Seleucids)& S.A.P v.1.0 (Sparta/Athens/Ptolemeans)RELEASED|ANNOUNCING BAKTRIA AS BONUS PACK!

Awesome news guys!!

Hope by the time I return from my business trip a) baktria will have been released b) together with your expansion =))

Default Re: TWH Unit Packs:M.E.P v.1.65(Macedon/Epirus/Pontus/Seleucids)& S.A.P v.1.0 (Sparta/Athens/Ptolemeans)RELEASED|ANNOUNCING BAKTRIA AS BONUS PACK!

Cant wait for Baktriaaaaaa!!!! Amazing work guys!

beos777's Avatar Semisalis

We are just waiting for CA to release Baktria because we need to have a look at the final roster. Right now Baktria has 6 unique units. I believe CA will add more unique units for Baktria. That's why we are waiting and we re not working for Baktria. But we do some other stuff

Aedh's Avatar Libertus

Can't wait for it !

Seeing Baktria starting positions, it's going to be a fun (and most likely hard at the start) campaign. Your units will only make it even better

koultouras's Avatar Πέος

Quote Originally Posted by Aedh View Post
    Can't wait for it !

Seeing Baktria starting positions, it's going to be a fun (and most likely hard at the start) campaign. Your units will only make it even better
    baktria needs a whole new set of textures.
    as an inside info i can guarantee that baktria will have beyond the expected faction specific linothoraces (which is a standard for TWH_unit packs since all factions have unique armour and motifs)
    the biggest amount of newly implemented skins

atm i have already made 12 new skins,(more than any other TWH's overhauled faction) and presumably the final amount may reach 16-20.
    Expect great influences by eastern armour craftmanship and also expect a few surprizes by our newly crafted textures.
    Yup, linothoraces is not the only thing one should expect by SAP next version...