Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 2TPY & 4TPY Build, Research, Recruitment, Cost, Growth and Movement Mods v2.0 (Patch 17)

Default Re: 2TPY & 4TPY Build, Research, Recruitment, Cost, Growth and Movement Mods v1.5 (updated 11/7/13)

Updated the Cost and Hardcore mods so that the AI spending cap is increased. Hopefully this makes them build higher tier buildings/troops. Thanks to kanecaston on Steam for pointing this out.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: 2TPY & 4TPY Build, Research, Recruitment, Cost, Growth and Movement Mods v1.6 (startpos updated for patch 7 beta)

Startpos files updated for patch 7 beta, working on others now.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: 2TPY & 4TPY Build, Research, Recruitment, Cost, Growth and Movement Mods v1.6 (startpos updated for patch 7 beta)

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Startpos files updated for patch 7 beta, working on others now.
    Great...Thanks

Default Re: 2TPY & 4TPY Build, Research, Recruitment, Cost, Growth and Movement Mods v1.6 (updated for patch 7 beta)

All files now updated for patch 7 beta.

ergie's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: 2TPY & 4TPY Build, Research, Recruitment, Cost, Growth and Movement Mods v1.6 (updated for patch 7 beta)

Sorry, dresden, but with this one: (2TPY Build and Research Mod - Build and Research times doubled from vanilla values.) my game refuses to start. Using mitch's mod manager, yours is the only activated mod.Thanks

Default Re: 2TPY & 4TPY Build, Research, Recruitment, Cost, Growth and Movement Mods v1.7 (updated for patch 7 beta)

Ah crap, I forgot to upload the new version of that one! Should be fixed now. Thanks for reporting it!

ergie's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: 2TPY & 4TPY Build, Research, Recruitment, Cost, Growth and Movement Mods v1.7 (updated for patch 7 beta)

Sorry m8, but I've redownloaded again, and still crashes Rome2. I think the file is the same tan before (326Kb)

@ergie Arrrgg! Mediafire is playing jokes on me apparently. In theory, the link should be good to go now.

ergie's Avatar Libertus

Its working now, but mediafire was trolling me too with the download . Thanks m8, time to start a new campaign

Just a quick question, does this mod work with Toon's AIO mod? It seems to be ok, but I just wanna know if there's gonna be any conflicts later in the game because I'm using both together.

It depends on which mods you are using from this page. In theory, if these mods load first it should be fine.

Hi, I really like the idea of this mod, but I'm having some troubling getting it to work. I grabbed the 4tpy cost, tech, build .pack file, put it into the data directory. But when I activate the mod via mod manage it says
    "You must have a preview image called 'dresden_4tpy_tech_build_cost_mod5.png' in the same location as the pack file (Total War Rome 2\data)! The recommended resolution is 256x256."
    I'm not sure how to resolve this. I tried just throwing a png picture file in the directory with that name but it didn't work. Anyone know what I'm missing?
    Thanks for your time, have a nice day.

I was using the 4tpy hardcore version. I just loaded them up with the steam launcer mod manager, perhaps I should try the stand-alone mod manager instead?

@GOAK It sounds like you are trying to upload the mod to Steam Workshop. Instead, just put the mod in your data folder. When you run Mod Manager, make sure the box next to the mod name is checked green. Then hit Play. You don't have to upload it.

@Hewitt The stand alone manager will probably let you change the priority. However, the Steam version might also work, I think it depends on alphabetical order.

nevermind!
    Last edited by WayneRooney; November 17, 2013 at 06:37 PM.

Yep, Dresden set me straight.

14182's Avatar Miles

Thank you very much for the mod!!

Default Re: 2TPY & 4TPY Build, Research, Recruitment, Cost, Growth and Movement Mods v1.8

Updated 1.8
    - Due to some reports of AI not recruiting when the recruitment time is set to multiple turns, I changed recruitment. Now, there are less slots but units take 1 turn.
    - Added optional attrition/siege TPY mods.

Default Re: 2TPY & 4TPY Build, Research, Recruitment, Cost, Growth and Movement Mods v1.8

Update:
    Lowered building recruitment slot bonuses in the recruitment mods. This is to go with the new recruitment changes I did earlier.

do any of these work with radious econ and researchmod? if not... is there any other mods or any way to manually adjust research and building?