Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: 2TPY & 4TPY Build, Research, Recruitment, Cost, Growth and Movement Mods v2.0 (Patch 17)

Default Re: 2TPY & 4TPY Build, Research, Recruitment, Cost, Growth and Movement Mods v2.0 (Patch 17)

Hi, I played some TW games before but I'm pretty much a noob in RTW2 still. I recently got the EE plus Sparta DLC, and after playing around with vanilla I tried some mods.

So far I tried Dresden's 4 seasons on the GC, which alone worked nice and adds a lot to the game IMO.

Now I also added Dresden's 4TPY and 2TPY build and research mods the game's launcher just deletes 4TPY from my data folder every time I want to play - very annoying. Both seasons and 2TPY build and research mod are still displayed correctly (and all mods are in "data", so I did not use any Steam Workshop mods)

After reading some guides the only way so far for me to avoid this was to fire up EFM and change the 4TPY mod for my private use to "movie" type - then it seems to work without the launcher going crazy.

Could someone tell me whether there is a better solution, or if there is a general probem with this kind of combination of mods? I thought 4TPY only changes the turns/year, and 2TPY build and research only those two fields, so I thought there would be no conflict...however even is that would be problematic it's quite confusing to have the launcher just deleting stuff on his own.

Default Re: 2TPY & 4TPY Build, Research, Recruitment, Cost, Growth and Movement Mods v2.0 (Patch 17)

Excelent work! It's a very useful mod

What's the difference (if any) between the 4tpy campaign movement mod found here and DonKanallje's Reduced movement range for land units - DeI 1.1? Does this mod reduce the movement less than DonKanallje's or is that one compatible with DeI while this one made for vanilla Rome 2 isn't?

Can you make a 12TPY mod with research times and buildings ?

ryukishin's Avatar Laetus

Just a question to throw out there, dont mean to necro. Any way to have 4tpy with 2tpy research and building times?
    Im stumped

Updated the startpos packs for the new DLC/update tomorrow.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Great work! Very useful packs. Is it compatible with the patch 18?

The startpos mods are, the other mods probably are but they all won't affect the DLC campaign - for example the buildings and tech ones won't change times for the new buildings.

Startpos mods updated for todays patch

i don't have spices resource on the map wih 4tpy startpos.

Captain Orange's Avatar Libertus

4TY startpos doesn't work for me. I have the latest patch.

A quick question, does the 2TPY Hardcore Compilation work with the newest patch? If not, does the 2TPY + Building/Tech times x2 one also affect such things as movement and sieges and such?

Laetus

it does not work with last patch

A small question: is the calendar syncronized ? When summer starts ?

Hi guys,

Thx @Dresden for your amazing work. Im a old player of Rome 2 Total War, and the last play i did was in V2.2.0 with Empire Divided and all mods worked like Character XP.

With the last update i just see you update 4TPY and Build/Research
    What about Character XP, Population ? The extras mods was amazing and very cool

Regards from France community

Thanku