Thread: End campaign: really the end, or you can continue even if you lose/win?

Default End campaign: really the end, or you can continue even if you lose/win?

Hi there
    As a turtler I take my time in TW games... my campaigns are almost eternal, or at least I try to make them last for hundreds of turns.
    Is it possible in R2TW to continue playing once the time is over, I mean when you have lost or won the campaign?
    (it was the case in most TW games so far)
    Thanks for replies
    Ceci est une signature

Default Re: End campaign: really the end, or you can continue even if you lose/win?

I'm sure someone has already tested it.
    *bump*
    Ceci est une signature

karamazovmm's Avatar スマトラ警備隊

Default Re: End campaign: really the end, or you can continue even if you lose/win?

you are old, but you don't know that you can only bump a thread after 24h.

anyway nope, you can continue playing.

The very ugly forgive, but beauty is essential - Vinicius de Moraes

Thanks.
    So whats the point in modding the number of turns / year then, many seem to ask for it in the mod threads, if it is not needed?
    Ceci est une signature

chris10's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Δράκων View Post
    Thanks.
    So whats the point in modding the number of turns / year then, many seem to ask for it in the mod threads, if it is not needed?
    If your campaign reaches the "end" date you can keep playing but the victory conditions are most probably not taken into account anymore...in case you have not reached them within the established timeframe...

Arbitrary Crusader's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by Δράκων View Post
    Thanks.
    If one want generals and agent to not die off quickly, he or she would edit the turns per year to make their characters live longer.

♪ Now it's over, I'm dead and I haven't done anything that I want, or I'm still alive and there's nothing I want to do

The campaign is scripted for 300 years, but from what I remember reading, there IS no timelimit on Rome 2. You have as many turns as you want.