Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: [RELEASED] Multi-Faction Armour Upgrade /Aesthetic Overhaul/Balance Patch submod for MOS 1.6.1

IZ-Master's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: [RELEASED] Multi-Faction Armour Upgrade /Aesthetic Overhaul/Balance Patch submod for MOS 1.6.1

Mediafire, putlocker, and mega work great, sadly medieval dont have a nexus cus their server are great

Stainless Steel Beta Tester Version 6.0->6.1
    DarthMod 1.4 D: The Last Episode Beta Tester

Default Re: [RELEASED] Multi-Faction Armour Upgrade /Aesthetic Overhaul/Balance Patch submod for MOS 1.6.1

yey, after im done with my lol game i will download it and give u some feedback ^^

Hey Jmonstra love the new armour upgrades but i'm having problem with your download sites. Your rapidshare one takes 8 hr to download and the putlocker site almoost gave me a virus, is it possible for u to upload to maybe mega or mediafire. I really want to download this. thanks

o.O. There's no malicious files in the upload, just to clear that up. Are you sure it wasn't just a false positive?

I've got a couple friends of mine testing the putlocker link right now to get to the bottom of this.

Update: Well, my friends and myself had no problems getting it to DL. I'll put it on mediafire or Adrive tonight before I go to bed.
    Last edited by Jmonstra; October 16, 2013 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IZ-Master View Post
    yey, after im done with my lol game i will download it and give u some feedback ^^
    Hooray!

Quote Originally Posted by I.am.Legion View Post
    Hey Jmonstra love the new armour upgrades but i'm having problem with your download sites. Your rapidshare one takes 8 hr to download and the putlocker site almoost gave me a virus, is it possible for u to upload to maybe mega or mediafire. I really want to download this. thanks
    make sure you are downloading the right file, putlocker ads can be killers, but the file itself is there and good to go. If you wanna go safe there programs to download from hoster like jdownloader or downloadoptimization. Jdownloader help allot since it let ya stop pause and resume download at any given time on certain host putlocker being one of them so it come handy for big files

Gratzy2's Avatar Semisalis

nice stuff man

The armour def. Looks great, only Thing I would have to Report is that, when I put the Export_unit_desc into data, I can´t start a new campaign. I can load the campaigns with the new stats, but not start. What am I doing wrong?^^

I honestly have no idea. I use the same file for my own campaigns and I recently started a new one. Are you positive you're using MOS 1.6.1?

I can confirm that you cant start a campaign with the optional stats, you can do custom battles though

Quote Originally Posted by IZ-Master View Post
    I can confirm that you cant start a campaign with the optional stats, you can do custom battles though
    Weird stuff. I'll look into this when I get home. In the meantime, no one is having troubles with the armour upgrades, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Jmonstra View Post
    Weird stuff. I'll look into this when I get home. In the meantime, no one is having troubles with the armour upgrades, yes?
    Doesn't work for me
    Script Error in mods/xxxxxx/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 527, column 51
    Unknown unit type specified: Galadhrim Lancers

With the unit balancing i get :
    Script Error in mods/xxxxxxx/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_mercenaries.txt, at line 102, column 10 Unrecognised unit name found: 'gondor guardsmen'

Also weird, since nothing I changed has anything to do with either of those two files. After I get home from my midterm tomorrow I'll see what I can do about fixing this these issues. I've already started editing a fresh export_descr_unit, so I'm hoping that fixes the troubles you guys have starting new campaigns. Afterwards I'll see what can be done about your errors Finkployd.

Compared your export_descr_unit.txt file to the MOS 1.6.1 one, adding this entry at the TOP of the GONDOR section fixed it or me , and i can start a campaign.
    Code:
    ;#################################################################
    ;##########################  GONDOR  #############################
    ;################################################################# 

type             gondor guardsmen
    dictionary       gondor_guardsmen
    category         infantry
    class            spearmen
    voice_type       Heavy
    accent         GondorInfantry
    banner faction   main_spear
    banner holy      crusade
    soldier          gondor_guardsmen, 90, 0, 1.08
    officer             gondor_banner_carrier
    officer             gondor_officer
    mount_effect     horse +2
    attributes       sea_faring, hide_forest, can_withdraw, free_upkeep_unit, mercenary_unit
    move_speed_mod   0.89
    formation        1.2, 1.38, 4.5, 6, 6, square
    stat_health      1, 5
    stat_pri         5, 3, no, 0, 0, melee, melee_simple, piercing, spear, 0, 1
    stat_pri_attr    light_spear, spear_bonus_6
    stat_sec         0, 0, no, 0, 0, melee, melee_simple, piercing, none, 25, 1
    stat_sec_attr    no
    stat_pri_armour  4, 3, 4, metal
    stat_sec_armour  0, 0, flesh
    stat_heat        1
    stat_ground      1, -1, 2, 0
    stat_mental      5, normal, untrained
    stat_charge_dist 12
    stat_fire_delay  0
    stat_food        60, 300
    stat_cost        1, 815, 0, 0, 854, 951, 8, 285
    stat_stl         10
    armour_ug_levels 0, 1
    armour_ug_models gondor_guardsmen
    ownership        sicily
    era 0            sicily
    era 1            sicily
    era 2            sicily
    recruit_priority_offset    5

Jmonstra i have a persistent CTD with your mod when fighting mordor.
    This is because your mod's battle_models.modeldb refers to 2 missing texture files:
    Code:
    england 
    58 unit_models/attachmentSets/final uruk2_mordor_diff.texture 
    58 unit_models/attachmentSets/final uruk2_mordor_norm.texture
    18:23:41.155 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/attachmentSets/final uruk2_mordor_diff.texture is missing
    18:23:41.155 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/attachmentSets/final uruk2_mordor_norm.texture is missing

have temporarily copied and renamed some existing texture files, to allow me to continue playing. (the existing final uruk_mordor ones.)
    Last edited by FinkPloyd; October 18, 2013 at 08:09 AM.

Also just in case all your download links are not the same, i downloaded from putlocker.

They're the same. The download is basically a copy of my unit_models folder, so I have no idea how those two textures managed to go AWOL, but I'll upload them separately when I get home as well as an updated export_descr_units to fix the campaign bug that you solved. Thanks a lot for your help, FinkPloyd!

Quote Originally Posted by FinkPloyd View Post
    Doesn't work for me
    Script Error in mods/xxxxxx/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 527, column 51
    Unknown unit type specified: Galadhrim Lancers

With the unit balancing i get :
    Script Error in mods/xxxxxxx/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_mercenaries.txt, at line 102, column 10 Unrecognised unit name found: 'gondor guardsmen'
    You mentioned that you got the game to play. Are you still having this error?

Quote Originally Posted by Jmonstra View Post
    You mentioned that you got the game to play. Are you still having this error?
    I got the game to play with your armour/aeshtethic mod+additional balance mod by adding gondor guardsmen to the export_descr_unit.txt file, (see my post above) and needed the texture fix for battles with mordor. Am able to play fine now.Am playing a lorien elves campaign.The aesthetic changes look good, will provide more feedback a little further into my campaign.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast