Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: EditSF 1.1 - Added Array Editing

Civis

Default Re: EditSF 1.1 - Added Array Editing

Quote Originally Posted by RoninX2807 View Post
    which game and which version of SaveParser?
    Rome 2 and the latest version (updated two days ago) of the Parser.
    Did you save the savegame and loaded the savegame with the suffix "_SP"?
    Yes box.

I did the changes in EditSF and saved it and later on opened the save in the SaveParser to check that the units were larger. I might have done something wrong when I used the SaveParser earlier and there was no change.

Thanks for your help Ronin.
    Last edited by Pethom; October 07, 2017 at 04:34 PM.

I wonder if it's possible to edit the reason to the (lack of) happiness? In my Etruria game (DeI mod) the cultural difference between Latin (Roman) and Italian (Etrurian - or non-Roman) is 60% to 40%, which causes a rapid major drop of happiness each turn. I tried to edit those mumbers in EditSF by going to region_array and further down go to population_order and religion to change the numbers for Latin religion (0.6) and Italian religion (0.4) for both Arretium and Ariminum (belonging to the same province) which seem to be the equivalent to 60% and 40%. I later on went to province_array too just to check if there was anything I might need to change but didn't find anything special. I then saved my changes and started the game again to check.

Those changes didn't make any difference and there was still Latin culture 60% (and rising) and Italian culture 40% (and dropping). If it's possible to change the percentage of cultures, where do I find that in the save? Should I maybe do changes in the startpos and not in the save?

Hey guys,

I need some help to edit my save file with that magnificent tool I'm playing Rome 2 with Dei Mod and some submods for it and I wonder is there any chance to cancel war between two other fractions? I don't want Suebi fall so quickly (8 turn), but Boii's crushing them without mercy.

Hey Dainu ! can u add copy-paste entries feature to the tool ? bcs i wanna modify one already modded startpos.esf, but unable with Assembly Kit. ( i need add political parties entries to the unplayable nation, turn them playable. )
    MANY THX !

Hello guys in greece fuctions i cannot play it. Apart from ythe instructions i can see that there is not army array in all emergent factions how can i create one?

Hi
    1. is there a guide for the tool
    2. can I change agent limit

Is there a description list about what the various accessible parameters with ESF do ? Or is there any other way to see what each parameter represent ?

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Hunor View Post
    Hey Dainu ! can u add copy-paste entries feature to the tool ? bcs i wanna modify one already modded startpos.esf, but unable with Assembly Kit. ( i need add political parties entries to the unplayable nation, turn them playable. )
    MANY THX !
    +1
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

i tried to edit the turn/year but it doesn't save

i succeeded in saving the 52 turns/year but in game it makes no difference
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; April 21, 2022 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Double post.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

52 tpy?
    hell, what's that for?

i cannot help you 'cause I never worked on this, my advice is to check DeI's turns per year packs and check how dresden (think so) did them

What am I doing wrong? I thought it'd be easy as modding Shogun 2...

After backing up the startpos.esf, I went in with EditSf to alter FACTION_ARRAY - 31 FACTION_ECONOMICS from 4000 to 12000 and saved, but when I started a game, the starting funds are still the same.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War Rome II\data\campaigns\main_rome

Hi i have an issue with 12 tpy. The 12 months round works ok, but the date of the years change on December. Is there a way to correct it. Thank you.

Hi, edit startpos file - size 6.6 mb - after saving it just 4.9 mb and crush on strategic map. Startpos from GC on IA mod. EditSF 1.2.4. Whats wrong?

Is there a map somewhere for setting starter positions for nations?

So I know what numbers to put in
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; April 21, 2022 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Double post.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

try to do some google search
    i remember someone built maps with main regions array numbers
    could be they were inside the imgur site
    not sure though

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789