Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: TuranianGhazi Nomadic Tribes Expansion EMPEROR EDITION [09/20/2014]

TuranianGhazi's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: TuranianGhazi Nomadic Tribes Expansion EMPEROR EDITION [09/20/2014]

Quote Originally Posted by Master Necromancer View Post
    Don't know about that, I started the game with Thyssagetae and I am having loads of fun.
    Oh thanks MN! Glad you're having fun man, with no issues. Thyssagetae are Saka group so they weren't affected by missing one NTE Sarmatian factional unit. But now that small but apparently crucial typo has been fixed.

Myself, I'm going to play some Imperator Augustus DLC vanilla no mods and then a Grand Campaign with Massagetae with as many mods as possible, probably Toon's

Oh today I just saw a kewl new mod Rome 2 Medieval, only for Custom Battles but it looks awesome! I NEED to get in touch with their modellers and figure out a fast, rapid pipeline for modifying meshes/models of Rome 2.

My highest wants for this NTE mod are the following:

1) Bactrian two-humped camel (more Central Asian) mesh model for my NTE units, Dahae Heavy Camelry and Saka 'Amazonian' Noblewomen [currently these models are using the Dromedary single-humped camel, more Arabian]
    2) Issyk Kurgan Golden Man Royal Noble military attire for both men and women, as an uber unit with a limit cap
    3) Fur-hat, more barbaric nomadic clothing for some more low-tier units like Herdsmen

Quote Originally Posted by TuranianGhazi View Post
    Oh thanks MN! Glad you're having fun man, with no issues. Thyssagetae are Saka group so they weren't affected by missing one NTE Sarmatian factional unit. But now that small but apparently crucial typo has been fixed.

Myself, I'm going to play some Imperator Augustus DLC vanilla no mods and then a Grand Campaign with Massagetae with as many mods as possible, probably Toon's

Oh today I just saw a kewl new mod Rome 2 Medieval, only for Custom Battles but it looks awesome! I NEED to get in touch with their modellers and figure out a fast, rapid pipeline for modifying meshes/models of Rome 2.

My highest wants for this NTE mod are the following:

1) Bactrian two-humped camel (more Central Asian) mesh model for my NTE units, Dahae Heavy Camelry and Saka 'Amazonian' Noblewomen [currently these models are using the Dromedary single-humped camel, more Arabian]
    2) Issyk Kurgan Golden Man Royal Noble military attire for both men and women, as an uber unit with a limit cap
    3) Fur-hat, more barbaric nomadic clothing for some more low-tier units like Herdsmen
    Link please?

Btw, PM me if you want a list of mods I fully recommend for the ultimate game.

TuranianGhazi's Avatar Biarchus

Link to Rome 2 Medieval by Warman and Team: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-First-Release!

Yeah, I did a similar thing albeit on a much smaller scale with Crimean Khanate Realism mod but for Empire, the oldest Warscape title haha. Now, they've done it for the newest Warscape title, Rome 2. From Moun & Blade, I recognize lots of the helmets, armors, props, but they've beautifully made it work in the latest Warscape engine incarnation.

Oh yeah, will do... either a customized list or Toon's or Radious. Tough to choose between Toon's and Radious. Or does Toon use Radious? I need to check on that.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456