Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: City Sack, Liberation and Diplomatic Options Mod v2.3

Melvasul's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: City Sack, Liberation and Diplomatic Options Mod v2.3 (Patch 16)

Try the alliance military or defense e then the confederation
    However if you or them are a client state you are not allowed to nake confederation, and thr same as satrapy

The only thing I can think of is that the other mod you are using makes Sparta their own subculture...other than that I don't know

If you open the other mod and see a factions table in it, find rom_sparta and check the subculture.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Excellent mod however Parthia is unable to confederate in the Augustus campagin.

Nice mod!!

Does it work with Divide et Impera or will it be incompatible?

Thanks

There is a DeI submod on steam and the DeI forums.

@Biennius in vanilla Parthia is its own subculture so can't confederate. Like Egypt and Pontus.

Melvasul's Avatar Biarchus

Dresden sorry if maybe I've asked you so many times but..
    Do you know if there's a way to let client state issue edicts when it shares a region with the faction to wich he is client to?

Not that I know of.

Cam across a problem today, its happened twice now.

When a faction I'm at war with is turned into a satrap by another faction i get the option to make peace or go to war with the satrap's owner.
    When i select make peace the game doesn't progress from the turn of the faction who forced my enemy into becoming it's satrap.
    I can't move the camera direction but i can zoom in and out, use the < and > keys to cycle regions, and use the mouse to highlight settlements.

I can call up the option menu and even change graphic settling which goes to a loading loading screen, but the game is still suck on the ai factions turn.

Only that to do is to reload from the autosave

Has anyone else had this?
    Balbor

Former Creative Director
    Former Head Unit Modeller and Texture
    Fourth Age:Total War

im playing radious as parthia, how do i confederate?

thanks

Dresden, sack liberation mod works with Wrath of Sparta factions?

Thanks. Cpt. Cortes
    Last edited by Cpt. Cortes; February 10, 2015 at 12:04 PM.

Yes it should work with any faction/DLC.

Velikii Kniaz's Avatar Laetus

Wonderfull mod! Thanks!

Default Re: City Sack, Liberation and Diplomatic Options Mod (updated)

Hey Dresden, I'm using the radoius mod and i have added this mod as well but it does not give me any off these choices, I downloaded though steam

Hello Dresden, firstly, great job on some of the most essential mods imho, been using a few of them in most of my games thus far.

I come bearing a question for you to:

I am currently using the "Sack, Liberation and All Diplomatic Options" together with radious as the rome faction.
    I am realizing I'd rather not be using that version, as subjugated nations become satrapies under those conditions.
    Would it be possible to just simply switch from that version to the third tier "Sack and Liberation Mod" version?
    Do you think this would break my campaign in any way? (My faction, rome, does not have any client states or satrapies atm)

EDIT: Are your submods "all playable factions" and " Pergamonium + Knossos/Rhodos" save game compatible or is a new campaign needed if I want to add those mods?

Thanks beforehand!!

// pre
    Last edited by Preskinn; June 30, 2015 at 05:03 AM. Reason: spelling

Default Re: City Sack, Liberation and Diplomatic Options Mod (updated)

Quote Originally Posted by FirstSpearThomas View Post
    Hey Dresden, I'm using the radoius mod and i have added this mod as well but it does not give me any off these choices, I downloaded though steam
    I am using the "Sack, Liberation and All Diplomatic Options" and it works as far as I am getting the sack option and when i subjugate as rome I get satrapies.
    I guess you could try to unsubscribe and download the mod manually, it shows up inside the TW mod manager like other mods, but you might have to enable it there.
    If it still doesn't work you can try to rename the file to something containing a few "a":s at the beginning (correct me if I am wrong anyone) but this should put it at the top of the load order i believe.
    Last edited by Preskinn; June 30, 2015 at 04:41 AM. Reason: formatting

There are Radious versions submods on his forums if I remember correctly.

Also - this is patch 17 compatible.

Qba's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: City Sack, Liberation and Diplomatic Options Mod v2.3 (Patch 15)

Quote Originally Posted by IceDust View Post
    Anyone? Why is it that only Macedon cant offer/demand satrapy when you run this mod + DeI? Surely must be a bug?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Its not a bug, in DeI we have special settings for certain factions to prevent them from joining the Greek cities confederation league.
    Well, I've checked out the "Sack, Liberation and Client State/Satrapy Mod" version (the one without confederation for all factions), yet Macedon is still unable to create a satrapy.
    Vae Victis!

Default Re: City Sack, Liberation and Diplomatic Options Mod v2.3 (Patch 17)

can you gift cites? If not plz add it would be great

Is this already included in DEI?

Not all but there is a DeI submod