Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 2.6 - Radious version - (updated 26.8.2018)

Default Re: Submod for Radious Total War Mod - Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 1.0

any chance of some AOR auxillary units, like they have in Roma Surrectum 2 ?
    I was a Roma Surrectum 2.0 Beta Tester

Total War Veteran

Default Re: Submod for Radious Total War Mod - Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 1.1 - updated 6.10.13

AUM-ROM 1.1 has been released:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- fixed the experience which the "Auxiliary Roman Slingers" get in the campaign from several bonus-types

> Helvetii Oathsworn Spearbrothers

Campaign recruitment:
    All celtic and germanic factions: iron buildings 2-4 / city major 3-4
    Romans: Auxiliary buildings 3-4

only recruitable in the province "Raetia et Noricum" (limited to 8)

Custom battle:
    Averni, Suebi, Helvetii, Rome

Abilities: shield wall / shield screen / cavalry counter tactics / hide in forest / cold resistant

> Helvetii Longbow Hunters

Campaign Recruitment:
    All celtic and germanic factions: wood buildings 2-4 / city major 3-4
    Romans: Auxiliary buildings 2-4

only recruitable in the province "Raetia et Noricum" (limited to 8)

Custom battle:
    Averni, Suebi, Helvetii, Rome

Abilities: quick reload / rapid advance / flaming arrows / hide in forest and scrub / cold resistant

- added all Roman Auxiliary units to the custom battle screen

Aux_Afr_Archers
    Aux_Afr_Cav
    Aux_Afr_Elephant
    Aux_Afr_Spr
    Aux_Ara_Camel_Archers
    Aux_Ara_Camel_Spear
    Aux_Ara_Cav
    Aux_Ara_Spr
    Aux_Bac_Hillmen
    Aux_Bac_Light_Horse
    Aux_Bri_Scout_Riders
    Aux_Bri_Slingers
    Aux_Bri_Spear_Band
    Aux_Cav
    Aux_Cel_Axe_Warriors
    Aux_Cel_Light_Horse
    Aux_Cel_Skirm
    Aux_Cel_Warriors
    Aux_Dac_Bowmen
    Aux_Dac_Spear_Horsemen
    Aux_Dac_Spears
    Aux_Eas_Cappadocian_Cav
    Aux_Eas_Hillmen
    Aux_Eas_Horse_Skirm
    Aux_Eas_Javelinmen
    Aux_Egy_Archers
    Aux_Egy_Infantry
    Aux_Gal_Light_Horse
    Aux_Gal_Warriors
    Aux_Ger_Longbow_Hunters
    Aux_Ger_Scout_Riders
    Aux_Ger_Spear_Brothers
    Aux_Gre_Citizen_Cav
    Aux_Gre_Cretan_Archers
    Aux_Gre_Hoplites
    Aux_Gre_Peltasts
    Aux_Gre_Rhodian_Slingers
    Aux_Gre_Tarantine_cav
    Aux_Ibe_Balearic_Slingers
    Aux_Ibe_Cantabrian_Cav
    Aux_Ibe_Cav
    Aux_Ibe_Slingers
    Aux_Ibe_Sword
    Aux_Ill_Cav
    Aux_Ill_Coastal_Levies
    Aux_Ind_War_Elephant
    Aux_Infantry
    Aux_Ita_Socii_Equites
    Aux_Ita_Socii_Equites_Extraordinarii
    Aux_Ita_Socii_Extraordinarii
    Aux_Ita_Socii_Hastati
    Aux_Num_Cav
    Aux_Num_Javelinmen
    Aux_Par_Horse_Archers
    Aux_Par_Spear
    Aux_Per_Archers
    Aux_Per_Cav
    Aux_Sar_Horse_Archers
    Aux_Sar_Lancers
    Aux_Scy_Horse_Archers
    Aux_Syrian_Archers
    Aux_Thr_Cav
    Aux_Thr_Peltasts

How to customize this addition:

1. Download the Pack File Manager here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pack...files/Release/

2. open aum_rom_mod.pack with the PFM

3. open this table below in the directory "units_custom_battle_permissions"

aum_van_units_custom_battle_permissions

4. If you don't want specific units in the custom battle screen, then you can delete their rows.

If you don't want this addition at all, then you can delete the whole table aum_van_units_custom_battle_permissions

I updated my TWC Wiki Tutorial with other helpful information about unit pack customization:

http://www.twcenter.net/wiki/How_to_...Unit_Pack_Mods

Thanks a lot to DramaBelli for his awesome screenshots on the first page.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Submod for Radious Total War Mod - Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 1.1 - updated 6.10.13

Thanks for your work. This looks really amazing!
    As it counts as submod I assume this is balanced with Radious' unit packs, right?

Great too see you back Swiss, we really missed you and all your mods. Its awesome to see your working together with Radious. I hope for the best in your efforts for making us awesome mods. Thanks alot

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

thanks Swiss, you know it's a pleasure, very great pleasure!

Might sound a dumb question, but why unit names and descriptions are not displayed? I use the english version of the game..

me too Swiss! english version but only your units are not displayed°-°

Hello AUM-ROM players,

I just re-uploaded AUM-ROM 1.1 with the fix for the "not showing" English unit names.

Please download it again.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/4ccs5ez60bo68/AUM_Rome

Spartan 666 and DramaBelli: Thanks for reporting this issue and I fixed it now.

Styrry: Thanks and yes there is the AUM-ROM-Radious version.

Warchamp84: Thanks a lot and my progress on fixing/updating my AUM-EMP, AUM-NAP and AUM-SHO is going good and the releases are not too far away.

Legionary Titus Pullo: Yes my two new Helvetii units are using a local AOR and they can be recruited in the province "Raetia et Noricum".

Thanks man, awesome job and keep up! I really missed the lack of more early roman skirmishers other than velites

The Swiss is warming up, just a little piece of cake now, to start a good rome II unit breakfast. We'll pass from angry to hungry

Helvetii oathsworn spearbrothers can afford chain-mail but not even the cheapest helmet?

Syntax's Avatar "Veni Vidi Vici"

Swiss Halberdier

Thank u so much - nice additional units, I always enjoyed your work...+Rep
    Have a god day,...

Default Re: Submod for Radious Total War Mod - Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 1.2 - updated 8.10.13

Spartan666 and DramaBelli: Thanks and nice that you enjoy AUM-ROM.

Syntax: Thanks a lot and nice to see you here too and stay tuned for the re-release of my old AUM mods for Empire, Napoleon and Shogun.

Hypaspist_Archon: I fixed it now and there was a problem that they can wear helmets in both versions of the patches (patch 3 and beta patch 4).

Hello AUM-ROM players,

AUM-ROM 1.2 has been released:

- slightly re-balanced all three units in both AUM-ROM versions

- Helvetii Oathsworn Spearbrothers wear helmets (fixed a problem to make it compatible to the official patch 3 and beta patch 4)

- added the Roman vanilla unit "Vigiles" to the campaign: Military main buildings 1-4 / Auxiliary buildings 2-4

- added the Roman vanilla unit "Rorarii" to the custom battle screen

New screenshots of the Helvetii Oathsworn Spearbrothers will follow soon.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

plissken3's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: Submod for Radious Total War Mod - Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 1.2 - updated 8.10.13

Awesome Swiss - Great work as always - keep them coming my friend +REP for you
    Last edited by plissken3; October 08, 2013 at 08:53 AM.
    WHY NOT TRY MY MODS BELOW - FOR EMPIRE & NAPOLEON
    here:BetterMusicMod& here:SharpeThemeMod
    & here:WarpathPictureMod

Irishmafia2020's Avatar Senator

It is fantastic news that you are working on units for Rome 2... My favorite Empire mod featured the AUM submod, and that game became impossible to play without your units.... I mean, you really helped to make Empire FUN which many people thought would be impossible. Adding your flavors to the multitude of cultures in Rome 2 really gives me hope that I will still be playing this game ten years from now... Thank you for your efforts!

plissken3 and Irishmafia: Thanks a lot and nice to see here Old-AUM-Veterans. ;-)

I received pms why there are so few units in AUM-ROM. Because my largest modding time goes at the moment to the UPCs and fixing my old AUM-SHO, AUM-NAP and AUM-EMP. I can fully focus on AUM-ROM after all are updated.

Default Re: Submod for Radious Total War Mod - Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 1.2 - updated 10.10.13

Hello AUM-ROM players,

I just re-uploaded AUM-ROM 1.2 with a quick fix for a discovered bug from CA.

- removed several unlocked AUX vanilla units from the custom battle screen as there is a CA bug, which causes a CTD if the faction Rome is selected in the faction menu on the right side.

Please download it again.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/4ccs5ez60bo68/AUM_Rome

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Submod for Radious Total War Mod - Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 1.2 - updated 10.10.13

Unforgettable bug I renewed the Whole Rome folder and the icons/mask ones cause of it ) REP as soon as is possible!

Greetings to the Greatest modder who has spread mod disease in my veins... I loved modding and understood what can people do with it when i used your additional units mods. I always appreciated your works, you created useful and rational units(not like needless musketeer ninjas etc...) Still waiting your aum sho update, it was like yesterday when u told us about your future surgery... And I believe you will also make this aum r2 one of the best mods again. Keep up the good work .Btw are you friends with superghostboy? (another hardcore modder) he just disappered suddenly and still no news

Default Re: Submod for Radious Total War Mod - Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 1.3 - updated 12.10.13

DramaBelli: Yes it's really bad that I have to remove these unlocked vanilla units because of this CA bug.

yaVuz:
    Thanks a lot for your nice words! No I don't know superghostboy.

Hello AUM-ROM players,

AUM-ROM 1.3 has been released:

- minor improvements related to patch 4
    - Auxiliary Roman Archers and Helvetii Longbow Hunters can use the new button "loose formation" which CA added in patch 4
    - raised the unit cap to 10 for the Helvetii Longbow Hunters and Helvetii Oathsworn Spear Brothers
    - removed all unlocked AUX vanilla units from the custom battle screen as there is a CA bug, which causes a CTD if the faction Rome is selected in the faction menu on the right side.

If a player uses several unit pack mods which add custom or unlocked vanilla units to the faction Rome, then this CTD can happen in the custom battle screen if Rome is chosen on the right side as enemy. This bug is related to all unit packs. I made the decision to remove all unlocked vanilla AUX units from the faction Rome because of this new discovered bug from CA. To make sure that AUM-ROM can be played with other unit pack mods. I will look at these unlocks again as soon as this CA bug is fixed.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast