Thread: Building Tree

Default Building Tree

I've seen on some threads people posting some pictures with the building tree , can somebody tell me where i can find them

I'm planing on starting a Sparta campaign and i wanna know if the Spartan troops are only recrutable in Sparta or you can train them in other citties as well?

Default Re: Building Tree

Basically, yes. The elite units can only be recruited in fortified cities, but those cities have to be regions inhabited by the Greek City States. That offers a tactical advantage. You could turn Salonae, Nicopolis, Nicomedia and all the others greek colonies in fortified cities. That helps a lot in expanding.

^thanks a lot

Can someoen tell me where cand i find the building tree ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pompey View Post
    ^thanks a lot

Can someoen tell me where cand i find the building tree ?
    The 'building tree' can be called up in each city window down near the left side, where the city info can be called up, including the building progression window for that particular city. If your new to these mods and played R2, there is no similar building tree as R2 has.

^Yes i know about that but there aren't all the buildings , for example the Roman barracks are shown up until the third one and the others don't appear

^Yes i know about that but there aren't all the buildings , for example the Roman barracks are shown up until the third one and the others don't appear

I understand now.
    This mod advanced the construction of buildings to a degree that it exceeds some of the limit of the building widow to show some building advancements. But, as I recall there is a guide in the upper information threads, that explains this and helps give you better idea about it all.

Hey Pompey you still there. If you're still having a problem, post again. Maybe I or someone else can help.
    Need your Rome itch scratched. Head for Total War: eras Forum. Your Empire Beckons.
    RS2,EB1,RTR,SPQR,Diadochi,RTH,Troy,IBFD,Hegemonia City States,77BC FRRE,more.
    EB2 needs modders. click The EBII Recruitment thread, mod Medieval 2 for ancient eras.
    (Now a community service announcement) Feel you're being cheated and deceived by bad game releases? Let us agree, no preorders from any company known to release incomplete games. Wait for the game to come out to decide. This will eventually cut down on bad releases and reduce forums that pit fellow gamers against one another.

^I'm fine thanks , i managed to find what i was looking for , i appreciate you help

Can you please provide the detail of how you get the building tree?