Thread: Confused

Grecian's Avatar Foederatus

Default Confused

But then again I usually am, just started ITW, great work by the way, many salutations.

Started Provisional campaign, my first assigned mission included, "Take the City of Castulo from the Orentani" Question where is Castulo? and Who are the Orentani?

Also "Ensure Carthage falls into Carthiginian hands" Question where is Carthage?

Sorry for my ignorance

Some intersting dialogue in places by the way , although not quite sure that the fix bayonetes bit, is quite in context :hmmm:

I have RTRPE, Barebones, Barbarorum & SPQR, ITW looks like the best, many congrats once again.

Default Re: Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Grecian
    But then again I usually am, just started ITW, great work by the way, many salutations.

Started Provisional campaign, my first assigned mission included, "Take the City of Castulo from the Orentani" Question where is Castulo? and Who are the Orentani?
    Yes, you are right.
    Somebody pointed me this problem (I was so immersed in the game, that I thought everybody knew the ancient geography), and the next version of the scripts will include a flash signal of the objectives.

Castulo = Kastilo is near the current city of Jaen, in Andalusia.
    I imagine that your are playing as the turdetani, so it is a city just in the east of Kart Iuba.
    The regions have the name of the corresponding people living there, so the region is called Oretania. If you right-clicked on the region you will see the name.

Thanks for your appreciation.

Great work, guys, but can you tell me, how you have changed the design of the interface? (Menus, the field right from the minimap)
    "The only thing we learn from history is that we never learn from history."
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4,0 Ghz LGA 1150 | GPU: MSI AMD Radeon R9 280X 3GB DRR5 | RAM: G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U CL10 16 GB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO Basic 500 GB SATA 6 GB/s | PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 CM 630 Watt | MBU: ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer LGA1150 ATX
    Steam | Origin | Battlelog | Pics
    Austrian Company GC

This type of question should be included in the workshop forum.
    In summary, the corresponding tga files are compressed into the packs. Once unpacked, they are in the UI folder. It is possible to give different interface for each culture making duplicates of the files in the different culture folders.