Thread: So who here watched the greatest game in all of college football yesterday?

Default So who here watched the greatest game in all of college football yesterday?

That's right, Notre Dame vs. Michigan! It might not have been close, but this is the biggest win Michigan's had in a while. This has to be one of the worst losses in Notre Dame history, to give up 47 points, at home, when you're suppossed to be the #2 in the country. Just goes to show that Notre Dame is overrated, and Michigan = God. THis is a huge win for Michigan too, because now it puts them in legitimate national title contention.

Vizigothe, if you're out there, step forward and graciously admit defeat. Everyone needs to be humbled sometime
    In Patronicum sub Seleukos.

I am the living death
    The memorial day on wheels
    I am your yankee doodle dandy
    Your John Wayne come home
    Your Fourth of July firecracker
    Exploding in the grave -- Ron Kovic

Renly's Avatar Miles

Default Re: So who here watched the greatest game in all of college football yesterday?

OH MY GOD! What a game. I started some new rituals (new lucky shirts, kissing the block M) and it seems to have worked. I'm going to have to continue them.

We haven't had a win this good since....um....I can't remember. Penn St. last year comes to mind, but it wasn't nearly as big as this.

Go blue.

.Socrates's Avatar I Love You

Default Re: So who here watched the greatest game in all of college football yesterday?

What a sad game for Notre Dame. They played horribly, and in their own field, to boot.
    Originally under the patronage of RZZZA. Under the patronage of the Black Prince, in the Royal House of the Black Prince.

^updated 6/28/10 (Stevie Wonder - Songs in the Key of Life)

Borat's Avatar Tiro

WOW!! Thats a big upset on your own home field!!!

Yeah, I watched the KSU vs Marshall game....oh wrong game. <that was an Imbarising ordeal for both teams.

I had hoped Notre Dame would be #1, but damn.

JP226's Avatar Dux Limitis

what was great about that game is It put me into a good mood until I went to the noles game

Now we just need Ohio USC and Auburn to lose.
    Sure I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is Im not. I honestly feel that America is the best country and all other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

BTTT

The greatest college football game I have ever seen was played yesterday!

Boise St. over Oklahoma in the Fiesta bowl, UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE!

Highlights:

just the 2pt conversion

ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

Last Roman's Avatar ron :wub:in swanson

Quote Originally Posted by the_mango55 View Post
    BTTT

The greatest college football game I have ever seen was played yesterday!

Boise St. over Oklahoma in the Fiesta bowl, UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE!

ya, that was a sweet game. I was hoping Boise would win, though the interview with their QB was kinda annoying.
    house of Rububula, under the patronage of Nihil, patron of Hotspur, David Deas, Freddie, Askthepizzaguy and Ketchfoop
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    -Mark Twain

i tell you the fiesta bowl was the biggest damn thing to hit boise in a long while,
    and just because i live there doesnt mean im biased ( maybe i am) but hot damn this was the best game ive ever watched. after that ****** pass Zybranzsky made in the last minute-30 i thought the game was over and turned off the tv. then just to listen to post game turned it back on and missed the "hook and ladder" that put them into OT. at least i got to see the 2 point conversion with the statue of liberty play. and who doesnt think the cherry on top of the cinderella story was with wedding proposel from running back ian johnson to his head cheerleader GF, after he made that two point conversion come on folks this was the best damn game, what a freakin rollercoaster it was.

just to repeat a good quote ive heard to all the OU fans still pissy. "only two things come from oklahoma, queers and steers, and i havent seen a steer that can type"

Hopefully this will change the entire BS BCS crap.