Thread: Crashing when i will leader??

Default Crashing when i will leader??

so i am the maceadon and i was invading italy

now i assassinated all the generals and everyone and everything

the romans have about 2 citiys and there entire army equals to about 100 guys

so pretty much they WOULD be screwed

they only have one leader left and no other generals so i attacked him

i had a spy so the doors were open i took the city and killed the leader

when the battle was over i got back to the campaign screen and i crashed but be fore i crashed i wasnt even given the option of enslaving or anything like that

so i reloaded and didnt attack but waited like 8 turns and then they just sat there

so i WOULD have taken the city but it crashed again

I dont know why but i seems like i crash when the entire faction is destroyed by way of killing the leder

any ideas??

(sorry about any spelling errors....i know.....i suck)

Default Re: Crashing when i will leader??

Try and rephrase things so they do not possibly incite problems. Just PM someone else to deal with the problem. - imb39
    I am the tech support guy for RTRPE, but I have to abstain from this one. Hope all will understand. Anyone else who knows how, try to help him.
    Last edited by imb39; September 17, 2006 at 11:30 AM.

anywho...last time was totally diffrent

and i said that because i need help one one topic and you wanted me to spen 2 hours un-installing and re-installing everything

i had everything fine last time and all that didnt happen was movies playing

i figured it out myself beacause everyone was fighting in that last fourm anyhow i went to another one

i had WMP 11 beta 2 installed and its not supported wiht WMP for RTW
    (now if you read this you just learned from a so called enemy)

Calm down. There is no need for this sort of aggression - imb39

Thanks
    Last edited by imb39; September 17, 2006 at 11:29 AM.

It is the infamous city revolt bug. Sorry. Don't know how to fix it. Try taking the city without the general.
    Whoever gives nothing, has nothing. The greatest misfortune is not to be unloved, but not to love.
    -Albert Camus

Thanks sir walrus

i did fix the problem but its good to know im not the only one who has had this bug

thanks again mista walrus

Florin is not an 'UBER' admin guy they would be Archer, Tacticalwithdrawal and Justinian. You have an impressive resume. You must be very proud. I was highly impressed. I only have a degree, several 'A' levels and some 'O' levels to my name. Ho hum... - imb39
    Last edited by imb39; September 17, 2006 at 11:54 AM.