Thread: Failed Claims of CA Before the Release

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Failed Claims of CA Before the Release

Bring me the claims that were made before the release of Rome II that you think were not fulfilled and I will add it to a list in the opening post.

However, don't post any of them if you have no sources. I want quotes from articles or company websites. If it's a video of a CA member talking in it or made by CA I want exact time interval of the claim that's made in there. Be as precise as possible and give clear explanations on why you think those claims failed.

Be civil and do not rants. Any post that simply rants about what a bad game Rome II is will be reported as off-topic. Either give me the examples I'm asking for or comment on those examples in a civil manner.

I may be inclined to label posts with new claims and no sources as disruptive posting as well. Don't bother posting a new claim if you can't or not willing to source it.

1 Claim #1:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Initiated by: Kinjo
    Jack Lusted's fake pikemen fighting with pikes video (pikemen don't use pikes and run around as swordsmen in the actual game)

1:41

Incorrect.

2 Claim #2:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Initiated by: Prince Regent George
    The Creative Assembly's representatives promised us an admirable variety of elephant armour, which is however totally inexistent in the actual game.
    CA:
    We're beavering away on the final stages of ROME II, but thought we'd share with you some of the awesome unit variants going into the game.

Incorrect.
    Last edited by PointOfViewGun; September 29, 2013 at 11:29 AM.
    The Armenian Issue